ITT I will post quotes of sosie and internationalist posts. Without using search (honor system!) you people will guess which poster is responsible for the amazing, engaging quote. The winner will receive IFAP immunity. Note: if I at any point suspect you of cheating I will IFAP you.

Current round: 3
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/2136/?page=2#post-89239

Scoreboard:

Round two scores:
crow- 1
clanzy- 1
shennong- 1
jew boy number 1 (ken)- 1
jew boy number 2 (ejk)- 1

P.S.
ATTN SOSIE AND INTRNTNLST: PLEASE CLEAR ALL OF YOUR POSTS EVER AND OPS FOR FRONT PAGE PUBLICATION

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

Round one

With Osama's Christlike sacrifice the heavy burden of America's crimes were absolved.

hmmm i;ll say that one is sosie
ILL TAKE INTERNATIONALIST FOR A RITUALISTIC PILE OF GLISTENING SPIDER EGGS, EEM
yeah thats a classic goatstein troll
keep off-topic and foolish posts out of my game thread tom
doesnt it kind of suck that you cant just buy a hot dog off the street because theyre all made with pork casing
no there's literally hundreds of halal carts that sell completely halal hot dogs literally everywhere in new york sorry you live in a shithole city

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

no there's literally hundreds of halal carts that sell completely halal hot dogs literally everywhere in new york sorry you live in a shithole city

thats cool everyone is asian here so they love the pork

thats good business because halal/kosher dogs are way better anyways

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
internationalist
i dont see exhortations to suicide anywhere in thjat post
No it's an internationalist quote he had some thread aboot Obama not being a 'true internationalist' or whatever.
SendInTheBlackMan
Ocean Book

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Round one

With Osama's Christlike sacrifice the heavy burden of America's crimes were absolved.

petey

internationalist
Thats internationaliset

Inset bitch, inset bitch
Ya it was internationalist. I will post the next quote and update the scoreboard when I get to work at 5.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Ya it was internationalist. I will post the next quote and update the scoreboard when I get to work at 5.

wtf? you have a job?

Dead ken i found a link to the death post race between infrateal and heebie gbs and you seemed awfully upset at the whole spectacle. Was it due to the lack of whilst?
Updating scoreboard now.

ROUND TWO
(parenthetical mine)

I swear I want to give this (web)site a hug. It really made me sad and happy at the same time.

duh that's sosie.
this is not a good game, internationalist/suprabound has always been rather commited to rational critique while sosie's post are always meta-aware and accelerationist. meh.

Soie
sosie, sosie,
its maggotmaster
SA mods are claiming that FYAD goon rory/Rorschach/"Wesley Button"/Calmbro has died.
wow it seems like more and more people die every day. death is really catching on, becoming very popular, it's a new craze with the "teens",
He's in a better place now
wb is in hell if hes dead
He's dead :S
rip wesley button, the best poster lf ever had
wait, seriously?
[account deactivated]
make a wb is dead thread then i dont want this shit in my GAME THREAD
[account deactivated]