In my time as the Moderator at this website, I would like to teach the rhizzone a thing or two about how to Love. It seems like there is a lot of untouched grief and soul sickness on this site and i believe that I have been chosen by the Powers to heal that and bring us back into communism with ourselves and our other selves.

In the coming days I will be rolling out plans for a host of events that i hope will create a festival atmosphere here at the rhizzone and break down our inhibitions. We will be learning all sorts of shit about love....What's a love?How do you love? How do you keep a love? Why dont you have a love?...How does stuff in real life, like drugs and money and family, affect love? Can you have imaginary 2d love?Why is it the hardest of all....to love yourself?

All of this affectionate woozy suzy talk will culminate in the climax of my reign. The vaunted "NO GENDER DAY." Thats right, i promised and now its time to deliver. On this holiday your humble moderatriarch is going to figure out, once and for good, about "what is the deal with gender." and tell you about it

Also i am thinking about having a movie night.
i enjou youare posting
I love you too!
This is a good time AND a good IDEA! thank GOD that we finally ahve some LOVE around here. Enough of the FOOLS, we need LOVE FOOLS!

bonclay posted:

I love you too!

there's a "whole lotta love" in this thread! just like the "lead zepling" song
Hoo boy. What a trip this will be
not my moderator. i voted for joel, who would have rightfully won the election if not for a corrupt and gay admin who falsified the votes. we should be having white male celebration day instead. this is bullshit.
if joel won this website would be down lol. Or would it
[account deactivated]
i'm joel, tpaine, could you win me
[account deactivated]
I HOPE YR REIGN IS FILLED WITH EMERGENCIES THAT FORCE YOU TO RADICALIZE THE POPULACE AND IDEOLOGICALLY PURGE THE 'HIZZONE
lol watch this video, a rhizzone love story

[account deactivated]
what is the new mod stance on brochat. I'm cooped up at work all weekend and i dnt get to bro

Crow posted:

if joel won this website would be down lol. Or would it

not necessarily a bad thing is it

animedad posted:

what is the new mod stance on brochat. I'm cooped up at work all weekend and i dnt get to bro

what was the old mod stance on brochat

[account deactivated]
There is only one love: Love the Lord your God with with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.
neighbor love is fucked yo. Pure ideology
brochat is VERBOTEN
ist

IST
this forum is strictly for advancing revolutionary science and posting cool rap videos, which are in the final analysis the same thing.

animedad posted:

this forum is strictly for advancing revolutionary science and posting cool rap videos, which are in the final analysis the same thing.

peepaw posted:

animedad posted:

he said "cool"

blinkandwheeze posted:

he said "cool"

I thought that was going to be another rapper cooking something
please mod this forum as your namesake, who is alive, would do... please follow your heart

babyfinland posted:

whoa heinz does vinegar??

[account deactivated]
even does john kerry
ALERT
someone is buying off-brand vinegar lol