[account deactivated]
So we were seeing this documentary about moneys that had this segment about the cotton industry in burkina faso and how the world bank forces them to keep growing & exporting raw cotton instead of actually doing profitable shit with it like manufacturing taxtile and how american protectionism for domestic cotton actually deprives burkina faso of nearly 300 million euros a year, thanks to your old thread about neo-liberalism i was able to explain to the mrs neo-liberal policy and the IMF involvement and how rich people are bonafide life sucking vampires and the such.

so thank you for making informative threads, occasionally (backhanded jewish insult).

[account deactivated]
Grove City College lol

foremost college for austrian economics in the U.S., filled to the brim with evangelicals, and 2nd most unfriendly campus to LGBT in north america

aerdil posted:

foremost college for austrian economics in the U.S., filled to the brim with evangelicals, and 2nd most unfriendly campus to LGBT in north america

welcome to the rhizzone

[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

founder and consumer of FrogTech

I'm shocked she's a mining heiress.
nice av fiz
economist said a thing
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
she should learn how to mutter in latin and wear robes and then maybe people would think she deserved to live in a palace
seriously, i think we'd all feel much more comfortable if these egomaniacs would just admit they think they're favored by god cause they are just so fantastic as human beings; theological objectivism is so much more aesthetically compatible with the lives of the bourgeoisie aristocracy than the randroid dawkinite variety, what with its focus on the aesthetics of *the struggle* which is so vacant from from their lives.