[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
kramer, arrested by the political correctness police for telling a risque joke that we were all thinking
i'm a rent boy but my vacancy rate is 100%

damn that's a good joke... damn....
sex workers are human beings not so different to you
[account deactivated]
how come some people are widely known as pimps yet no one has shot them with a gun yet
I've never been clear on the position of women like Dr. Magnanti (who works uphill from me, the more u no) in class structures like the sex industry, shes clearly a survivor herself, but her options weren't 'fuck or starve' but rather 'fuck or quit her phd and go home to her loving family', and she's now got an established career in science allowing her to moonlight as a pro-pimp activist. But she knows what economic coercion feels like, and she also knows that anything acceptable becomes mandatory, so what the fuck
the only thing remarkable or funny about this is the design agency working for both campaigns
o damn that isnt even true i just read that too zealously
do sex workers still get harassed and arrested by law enforcement looking for easy targets. this is a serious question. is this even an issue anywhere in the world.
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

do sex workers still get harassed and arrested by law enforcement looking for easy targets. this is a serious question. is this even an issue anywhere in the world.

lol where are you from

anti-prostituion laws around here actually are structured so that if that the girls get threatened with jail time if they try and report their pimps

that's what i figured most sex worker activists are worried about. and yet. look at amsterdam. what is the solution
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

yea? in literally every country

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

amsterdam is an abject failure and terrible example when it comes to trying to defend the legalization of prostitution

that's what i'm saying. but current legislation most elsewhere produces equally dreadful results. the scandinavian solution seems best on the face of it (though it wd be instructive to figure out what the results are), yet absolutely nobody is advocating for it - probably because of wider cultural issues about the unquestionable legitimacy of making a buck howsoever a body can

[account deactivated]
you don't get to speak for irish prostitutes
[account deactivated]
pimps are just agents. prostitutes can switch freely between agents in a market economy. if the pimps use coercion then this contradicts the non-aggression principle. for jeet christ, learn some libertarianism.

littlegreenpills posted:

discipline posted:

amsterdam is an abject failure and terrible example when it comes to trying to defend the legalization of prostitution

that's what i'm saying. but current legislation most elsewhere produces equally dreadful results. the scandinavian solution seems best on the face of it (though it wd be instructive to figure out what the results are), yet absolutely nobody is advocating for it - probably because of wider cultural issues about the unquestionable legitimacy of making a buck howsoever a body can

The Scandinavian solution is that hungarian and romanian women get trafficked into the country for a few months at a time before heading off to their next stop on their once-in-a-lifetime european sex adventure.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

how come some people are widely known as pimps yet no one has shot them with a gun yet

Widely known, or known to be wide?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Meursault posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

Widely known, or known to be wide?

[account deactivated]
Ring a ding ding
"the norwegian model"
[account deactivated]
those poor women. if only i was there to protect them. here's how it would go down. first, i'd clean that no good pimps clock. next, i'd carry her home in my arms. i'd start a bath for her so she could clean up. then i'd set the table and we'd have a nice candle lit dinner. afterwards she'd want to reward me with sex. at first i'd act hesitant but then eventually give in. soon we would be married. she would stay home and take care of the kids whilst i worked at my it job. a perfect ending
they call toilets that too. doesn't farewell to be named john, eternally owned
i giggle a little, i guess
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

they call toilets that too. doesn't farewell to be named john, eternally owned

anythings a toilet if you shit on it

scalia posted:

those poor women. if only i was there to protect them. here's how it would go down. first, i'd clean that no good pimps clock. next, i'd carry her home in my arms. i'd start a bath for her so she could clean up. then i'd set the table and we'd have a nice candle lit dinner. afterwards she'd want to reward me with sex. at first i'd act hesitant but then eventually give in. soon we would be married. she would stay home and take care of the kids whilst i worked at my it job. a perfect ending

*signs off on Taxi Driver remake starring Adam Sandler & Kirsten Dunst*

[account deactivated]
that role really calls for more of a zooey deschanel type imo