[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Tpaine for my own barometer do you always post drunk or is it a surprise kinda thing. Basically im trying to see if i can get blasted during work
I just lost my job at the booze factory
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

libelous_slander posted:

Tpaine for my own barometer do you always post drunk or is it a surprise kinda thing. Basically im trying to see if i can get blasted during work

i only drink when i'm done for the day so no

where do you work tpin

whtat gsdi tfhapening in phallseduntunei stingr rgith now?
noice
Mickeys Noice
who is this "noice." where does he come from. is he from our world. is he a creature we would recognize as being alive. does he actually find anything to be nice, or as he proclaims it, "noice"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

salam fayyad has cancelled the fuel price hikes for diesel, cooking gas, and kerosene but not gasoline for cars. the average palestinian monthly salary is $300 and a liter of gas costs $2. he's also promising to lower VAT to 15% at the start of october it was like 22% lol

none of this is funny, why are you laughing? it's incredibly insensitive dont you know.

[account deactivated]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19562688

Protesters have breached the wall of the American embassy in Cairo and torn down a flag over a US-made film which they say is insulting to the Prophet Muhammad.

The American flag, which was flying at half mast to mark the 9/11 attacks, was replaced by an Islamist banner.

Thousands of protesters had gathered outside the embassy.

Among the film's producers is said to be a pastor who burnt copies of the Koran earlier this year.

Among the protesters outside the embassy were hardline Islamists known as Salafists and also members of a football supporters' club known as Ultras.

They say the film is about to be shown in the US.

On Tuesday night, a handful of protesters continued to sit on the wall of the embassy but the compound was surrounded by Egyptian riot police and there was no sign of any confrontation, says the BBC's Jon Leyne at the scene in Cairo.

A spokesman for the US embassy in Cairo has categorically denied that any shots had been fired at any time during the protest.

'Free speech'
The US embassy earlier issued a statement condemning "the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims - as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions".

The statement added: "We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others."

The US state department said it was working with Egyptian security to try to restore order at the embassy and to get the situation under control.

Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said there were no reports of injuries, adding: "We had some people breach the wall, take the flag down and replace it.

"What I heard was that it was replaced with a... plain black flag. But I may not be correct in that."

The film which sparked the protest is said to have been produced by US pastor Terry Jones and co-produced by some Egyptian Copt expatriates.

Egyptian protesters condemned what they said was the humiliation of the Prophet of Islam under the pretext of freedom of speech.

Does anyone know what video they are protesting over? I haven't had anything pop up on my radar regarding this and my search skills appear to be lacking. Is it feared that Palistinians may demonstrate similarly?

Does anyone know what video they are protesting over? I haven't had anything pop up on my radar regarding this and my search skills appear to be lacking. Is it feared that Palistinians may demonstrate similarly?

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContentP/1/52569/Egypt/UPDATE-Army-deployed-as-Egypt-protesters-breach-US.aspx

The controversial film is reportedly being produced by US-based Coptic-Christian Egyptians, including Esmat Zaklama and Maurice Sadeq.

[account deactivated]
am i paranoid for not believing for a single moment those protests are about some fucking video at all, merely a reason slapped onto these events by western media/propaganda?
[account deactivated]
like it's fucking funny that when some scousers stampede each other we'd spend 20 something years trying to figure out exactly what every single official or fan on the ground was thinking but as soon as 'some arabs do violence' we can pretty much instantly figure out their motivations.

such simple creatures, so like us.
[account deactivated]
Khammy you heard the updates on the Abed Al Aziz nidar case?

http://www.btselem.org/download/20120912_al_fakhuri_military_court_ruling.pdf (hebrew military court ruling)

So this poor kid was detained for a month, the IOF prosecution in the beginning of the trial made a request that the judge will not view the video record (wtf?) and only after the defendent (I think with Btselem's aid) managed to produce another video did the judge agree to watch both and agree that "when you look at it from both angles it's pretty obvious Abed is provoked by an IDF soldier wearing plain clothes, once Abed replies to him verbally the soldier and few others gang up on him and start beating him up"

so the judge rules that since there is no evidence that he did anything he has to be released immediately, the judge also wonders about "the role and authority of plain clothes IDF soldiers in Palestinian cities, what are the limits of their role? are they even allowed to initiate arrest".

Of course, this is kind of where it ends as the judge is nonplussed about the fact that several soldiers have near-lynched this person because they started verbally abusing him and he had the audacity of talking back.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
whoa
wasn't talking about the protests in palestine
[account deactivated]
don't bring anime into this

gyrofry posted:

don't bring anime into this

http://972mag.com/palestinian-assaulted-by-soldier-detained-for-a-month-without-cause/55856/

The problem is clearly Iran, here, guys. Guys? GUU--------------------------