we already know that Papa John's has estimated the price increase of pizza due to obamacare to be almost 15 american cents. as a frequent customer of Papa John's i and millions of other happy customers of Papa Johns and american citizens find this unacceptable. in order for the need for a business venture to be profitable, the price for the consumer would probably be increased by a dollar or more all because of obamacare. to avoid this terrifying situation of almost orwellian scale becoming reality i came up with an idea (without the permission of Papa John's, but hopefully we can bring them into the fold if i get enough support.) however, i'm not sure if it is legal.

the plan is this: we offer a free Papa John's pizza to anyone who tweets a photo of their voting slip indicating that they voted for romney/ryan to #RReasonablepizza. that way, we can spread the word about corporations such as Papa John's which value their customers enough to inform them about how political policy will affect them. not only that, but after people get a taste of Papa John's new parmesan chicken pizza they'll be lining up for more. believe me, after a couple pizzas from Papa John's they'll have Papa John's boxes stacking up literally everywhere in their apartment! this way we can use the market to return the favor to Papa John's for looking out for us as consumers and americans and also get romney/ryan in office so obamacare can be repealed and the price of pizza can remain the same.

thoughts and constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. maybe we can even get a good enough pitch together and submit it to Papa John's and get some money

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

why do you eat so much pizza. your body produces all that shit for you to eat and you throw it away like it's nothing, you're so goddamn ungrateful
i'll start the webshite
ur gonna get the FBI after u for this
i didnt read it but im down
Goon Project: Let's move a funny thread to iFap and get it stuck there cause we don't have iFAP mod access
ahahaha i did it on purpose. youll just have to find another place to post about vilerat. maybe in the other thread about the exact same thing
like 1000 ppl have come to this website since wb died i dont rly want the biggest threads to just be about 'lol these goons passed away irl'
you understand dick about forum inertia dru!

you a bad mod.
people were just gloating about a death in a really gross way because they lack a fear of god and take their political entertainment too seriously

Transient_Grace posted:

you a bad mod.

lol yeah lets just talk about some dude who died for like a week. good inertia.

unless it's chris hitchens am i rite? cause fuck that dead dude. right tom? right?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Transient_Grace posted:

you a bad mod.

lol yeah lets just talk about some dude who died for like a week. good inertia.

lol yeah let's not talk about anything at all ever and keep having 5 posts a week.

quantity over quality.

Transient_Grace posted:

unless it's chris hitchens am i rite? cause fuck that dead dude. right tom? right?

yes, because christopher hitchens was essentially propaganda minister for the iraq war. or maybe i'm imperfect and thats not a justifiable basis for damning him to hell, allahu alim

there's a difference between vile public figures and people we spend hours talking about just because they have a shitty tattoo and have 'vile' in their name. like when that mofucka who has the stupid house gets killed building a shed for his kids to use as a playhouse are we gonna make a great big thread about it and how it's related to capitalism not protecting people from faulty goods because of the profit incentive?
oh gawrsh, this is finally the rhizzone's chance to make it big, i can't have people seein our dirty laundry
yes, i would love to hear more about what's acceptable to laugh at and what's not acceptable to laugh at from jewkiller69, thank you, your opinion matters.
jesus christ, there's another thread about the same topic just post in there. that thing is in ifap lol its funny as fuck.
how many new users did we get from the death threads, or to put it another way, how many people do we have to kill to get this forum rolling?

karphead posted:

how many new users did we get from the death threads, or to put it another way, how many people do we have to kill to get this forum rolling?

69. 420.

hey all, jewkiller 69 ehre. Vile Rat's death was just.
ejk are you talking about my old gimmick acct hippiekiller666 when u say jewkiller69 ?
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

dru I like this idea but how can our comrades overseas pitch in? what is the international angle?

international? over the whatnow?

they can contribute by staying the fuck out of america
america comes to you. no one wants to help some foreigner who comes to us groveling asking for help building his shanties or cooking his chicken parmesan pizzas for 10.99

babyfinland posted:

i didnt read it but im down

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ejk are you talking about my old gimmick acct hippiekiller666 when u say jewkiller69 ?

yeah i think so, it's just that killing hippies is not controversial so i was trying to jack it up a bit.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

there's a difference between vile public figures and people we spend hours talking about just because they have a shitty tattoo and have 'vile' in their name. like when that mofucka who has the stupid house gets killed building a shed for his kids to use as a playhouse are we gonna make a great big thread about it and how it's related to capitalism not protecting people from faulty goods because of the profit incentive?

We Are Not Laughing At Sean Smith.

Surely, the death of Sean Smith is a tragedy for his wife and for his kids for whom neither his involvement with the instruments of the empire and to a far greater degree his various forum and MMORGPs escapades are of any real concern. For them Sean Smith was a real person and I do not find their loss to be amusing in anyway, they lost a father and a husband.

Some people posting in the goon thread must've known him and his family but as the vast majority of the responses demonstrate the vast majority of mourners have only known Vilerat and his EVE alter-ego; their disproportionate reactions to his death, their appetite for vengeance and the fact that so many of them are quick to declare him a hero are certainly amusing and worthy of our LoLz.

Sean Smith's death is not funny, the demise of Vilerat and the goon obituaries are hilarious.

Also, all those 'like 1000 ppl' who regged here regged because of the posthumous threads and frankly those threads are all funny and already some new peeps have regged to post in 'em.

Yours Truly,

cleared for publication.

Transient_Grace posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

We Are Not Laughing At Sean Smith.

Surely, the death of Sean Smith is a tragedy for his wife and for his kids for whom neither his involvement with the instruments of the empire and to a far greater degree his various forum and MMORGPs escapades are of any real concern. For them Sean Smith was a real person and I do not find their loss to be amusing in anyway, they lost a father and a husband.

Some people posting in the goon thread must've known him and his family but as the vast majority of the responses demonstrate the vast majority of mourners have only known Vilerat and his EVE alter-ego; their disproportionate reactions to his death, their appetite for vengeance and the fact that so many of them are quick to declare him a hero are certainly amusing and worthy of our LoLz.

Sean Smith's death is not funny, the demise of Vilerat and the goon obituaries are hilarious.

Also, all those 'like 1000 ppl' who regged here regged because of the posthumous threads and frankly those threads are all funny and already some new peeps have regged to post in 'em.

Yours Truly,

plus the tattoo will never not be funny

Transient_Grace posted:

Yours Truly,

No I mean like the literal count for people who have viewed the website is like 900 individuals. 900 unique people looking at the forum lol.

karphead posted:

plus the tattoo will never not be funny

Yes And Then There's That

[account deactivated]
900 unique, special, little delicate flowers of individuals.
450 are me systematically moving from computer to computer at my workplace setting ppls desktop to dead kid pics tho

ggw posted:

that's a ban

[account deactivated]
killed by CIA salafis, permabance all night