okay, enough fucking around for one moment. someone i know, a very reliable source, has just informed me that this forum is crawling with imposters. s/he estimates that at least 60% of the people posting and reading at any given time are fbi/cia/mossad agents or operatives. the question now is, what do we do about it? obviously, a lot of people are going to have to be banned. we might also want to consider moving the site underground to a tor network. i hope your using a proxy
ha, ha, nice post. i especially liked the part about burying evidence of conspiracy to overthrow the us government *turns head to reveal tattoo, FBI 4 LYFE, 72 pt helvetica, on cheek*
Aww, cmon Jerry. Isn't there a little cop sleeping inside all of us?
there is a policeman in all our threads, he must be destroyed
thank god we're legitimate enough to warrant such a police presenc-ahahaheh ahehho ho heh hah

aerdil posted:

thank god we're legitimate enough to warrant such a police presenc-ahahaheh ahehho ho heh hah

like that even matters

nsa has phone records of every single cell phone in existence, they are certainly trawling every single internet forum as well

AmericanNazbro posted:

nsa has phone records of every single cell phone in existence, they are certainly trawling every single internet forum as well

I read this as 'nas' the first time, and said 'yeah he probably does'

sure but theres a difference between some automated spider program w/ a bored defense contractor intern behind it & an actual government official keeping an eye on things
i mean its not like we're actually plotting anything, except in my PMs to rhizzone user "dongs"

scalia posted:

okay, enough fucking around for one moment. someone i know, a very reliable source, has just informed me that this forum is crawling with imposters. s/he estimates that at least 60% of the people posting and reading at any given time are fbi/cia/mossad agents or operatives. the question now is, what do we do about it? obviously, a lot of people are going to have to be banned. we might also want to consider moving the site underground to a tor network. i hope your using a proxy

im plotting things. surprise parties mainly
The question is, do the FBI plants even know that they're plants... any one of us could be a Manchurian sleeper agent and not even be aware of it

aerdil posted:

sure but theres a difference between some automated spider program w/ a bored defense contractor intern behind it & an actual government official keeping an eye on things

what?

besides, there is no /real/ difference. deadken, impper, Joel, etc... all effectively fill the roll of a cointelpro forum operative. all cointelpro does is goad people into violent action, while keeping tabs on activists and the latter is already achieved by some server hub in utah. the nsa no longer has the need to employ covert operatives, because we, the nihilist westerners, have become the cointelpro simulacrum, and what's horrible about that realization is that we don't even get paid or have lucrative heroin distribution contracts

i do
"it's me i'm a plant"
_________________________________/
BlackHelicopterBro74
PoliceCop69
[account deactivated]
this thread in a nutshell:
[account deactivated]
that last panel should really be "locking up reds like a sir" tbh
do we have a spreadsheet of which posters are attached to which intelligence agencies. cuz im pretty sure there arent any actual leftists here and we can drop the pretence and just talk shop
*casually and inconspicuously makes satanic hand gestures to attract illuminati bretheren from amongst the crowd*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tpaine give me a new avatar pls

jools posted:

tpaine give me a new avatar pls

me2

tpaine i promise to use whatever av u make me. even if its the goat man or a picture of sonic the hedgehog saying 'ken sucks and is bad' or w/e
same
we're all cylons.

guidoanselmi posted:

we're all cylons.

half cylon really.

The FBI came to my house once and they were pretty inept. You should try and encourage them to come so you can see what I mean.
I'm gay.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

The FBI came to my house once and they were pretty inept. You should try and encourage them to come so you can see what I mean.

why did the FBI come to your house