Fuck A Fresher! Fuck A Fr*seizes up*
lol being from Not London must be awful
hahahaha seriously lol. imagine being english but coming from somewhere other than london lmao. haha what if it was wales
im from wales and its nice, everyone can sing and fight really well
welsh people:

stegosaurus posted:

all the persians in america are super rich though, that probably has something to do with it

nah there's poor ones. like me, actually. i'm unemployed and can use a little bit of help from our Rhizzone community to make it day to day.

If you could go to paypal and wire me some cash at bro_guido@gmail.com I could really use a new pair of jeans.

thanks so much and Allah bless.

the welsh:

• ??????????
  • fuck sheep
  • ??????????
  • ??????????
  • goldie lookin chain
Gaelic aren't exactly white
i thought the welsh had super furry animals as well

deadken posted:

hahahaha seriously lol. imagine being english but coming from somewhere other than london lmao. haha what if it was wales

um wales aren't english, they're a proud people who are less degenerate than the english

same with the cornish

[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

ask IWC what this is like i guess?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Mrmrmrmrmrmrmmrrmr

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

deadken posted:

ask IWC what this is like i guess?

don't you dare call me english again, i'm serious

Cor blimey guvnah, let’s go dogging in the Yorkshire dales, you bring Martha and I’ll bring Neil and we’ll have a right good shag in amongst the stinging nettles.

deadken posted:

the welsh:

• ??????????
  • fuck sheep
  • ??????????
  • ??????????
  • goldie lookin chain

manic street preachers
strongbow
seething nationalist resentment
fuck quite a lot of sheep to be fair
but will kill english people for saying so

babyfinland posted:

literally does literally mean figuratively in Modern British English but i can see how that would be confusing to foreigns

y r U all so gaey
why not? biotch
iwc your father is english and that makes you english. 's just how it is dude. it's like being a jew but worse.

Impper posted:

y r U all so gaey

uve been posting that all daey. whaey

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

iwc your father is english and that makes you english. 's just how it is dude. it's like being a jew but worse.

does that make me non english

minnesotans are some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet, they just have enough friends. they're also some of the nicest. in fact, they're willing to give you directions anywhere, provided it isn't to their own house.
hey that guy in that video is from that hilarious show whitney

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Cor blimey guvnah, let’s go dogging in the Yorkshire dales, you bring Martha and I’ll bring Neil and we’ll have a right good shag in amongst the stinging nettles.

innsmouthful posted:

minnesotans are some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet, they just have enough friends. they're also some of the nicest. in fact, they're willing to give you directions anywhere, provided it isn't to their own house.

behold... the English!

my sympathies to the people of occupied cymru and kernow
stop posting that goddamn dude from whitney please

brinstarbrew posted:

my sympathies to the people of occupied cymru and kernow

when i was 16 i saw http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capel_Celyn for the first time and it was like, the passions of my shared blood bubbled up at this affront to my, heh, birthright, and since then ive been able to identify completely w/ the oppressed peoples of the global south, true story

also for a while wales best selling cider was advertised using communist tropes and It Owned until they stopped and just showed 'mates havin banter' adverts like everyone else

cleanhands posted:

also for a while wales best selling cider was advertised using communist tropes and It Owned until they stopped and just showed 'mates havin banter' adverts like everyone else

yeah that was a bizarre moment.

SOD OFF BLOODY WANKER BANKER
[account deactivated]