is this directed at me or the cop because i dont think hotboxing is effective unless youre smoking a dirty
[account deactivated]
ban the pig-loving reactionaries who downvoted my posts
like if u don't like my posts in this thread you're probably Chocolate America
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

like if u don't like my posts in this thread you're probably Chocolate America

not dubstep, voted 1

cops are the shit. how hard is the academy? i'm thinking of enrolling. this past 9/11 has reminded me of the sacrifices law enforcement makes. i could never be a fireman bc im too fat butt at least i could be a hero in one way by protecting the people of new york from thugs and criminals...
[account deactivated]
do you hate cops the same way you hate troops tpaine? (that is, for a stupid reason and Wrongly)
Interestingly, Jizzlobber was the name of my high school math teacher
[account deactivated]
I remember reading about a interrogation technique that the NYPD would use where they would have a guy dressed as a shirtless cowboy to rough up suspects. That way any claims of police brutality wouldn't be taken seriously. This was shown in the 1980 Al Pacino thriller Cruising Did you guys do anything like that?
[account deactivated]
dude what if like all the radical communists became police and took down fascism from within and then like weed was free for everyone
I'm going to break character earlier than I had anticipated because I'm lazy and easily bored.

I've never in my life been a cop and I just was doing some charades to see if you'd run me out of town on a rail before I defined my identity here in "LF - The Sequel" . Checkin' on how your dialectic has progressed in my absence. Full marks to BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN.

Don't trust cops, no matter how well-intentioned. They're well over the age of reason when they decide to become one.

The stories I've related about individual cops are true and they are based on cops I have known, but they were encountered while I was working for an inner city government welfare program. (Yeah yeah, I know, it's just sucking out of the other Teat of State, but I have to do something to put food on the table.) Internet Detectives would have found this out anyway eventually.

It was all -=~'Make Believe'~=-

lol

youre a self flagellating idiot apparently
fuck off either way
i think my questions deserve full marks
[account deactivated]

Ollu posted:

I'm going to break character earlier than I had anticipated because I'm lazy and easily bored.

I've never in my life been a cop and I just was doing some charades to see if you'd run me out of town on a rail before I defined my identity here in "LF - The Sequel" . Checkin' on how your dialectic has progressed in my absence. Full marks to BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN.

Don't trust cops, no matter how well-intentioned. They're well over the age of reason when they decide to become one.

The stories I've related about individual cops are true and they are based on cops I have known, but they were encountered while I was working for an inner city government welfare program. (Yeah yeah, I know, it's just sucking out of the other Teat of State, but I have to do something to put food on the table.) Internet Detectives would have found this out anyway eventually.

you couldn't even make it through a day with this thing, that's pathetic. you need to learn how to commit and follow through, son.

I found myself reading cop forums for inspiration and I ended up wondering what the fuck was I doing.

Thanks 4 Reading
stop changing the subject. how can we make free weed happen
the part where a cop broke the blue wall on a moral pretense made it pretty hard to believe anyway tbh
http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836#.UFaNoK6z5NE
dont say words to cops
honestly man you came across as kind of a, well i dont like to say it, pussy, because law and authoritarianism own
submit anonymous tips to your inner cop
i like to think that someone on this beautiful sunday was sweating and frantically searching cop forums to appease joke weed questions at the 'zone

jools posted:

i think my questions deserve full marks

hahaha, your avatar

Ollu posted:

well thats gay and boring

Ollu posted:

I'm basically the best
sounds like tihs thread turned into a real Cop Out, ha ha ha

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

Close thread, Goldmine.
eat shit all u CHIEF REBEL ANGELS

L
A
T
E
R
S
Phew I'm glad you were never a cop, you were starting to give them a bad name. The cops I interact with are all p cool.

Lykourgos posted:

Phew I'm glad you were never a cop, you were starting to give them a bad name. The cops I interact with are all p cool.

yeah i imagine you bond well with them when you're dressed in toga's spitroasting a street urchin

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Lykourgos posted:

yeah i imagine you bond well with them when you're dressed in toga's spitroasting a street urchin

what is the title of this film

so are there any teaching stories to be told? you're leaving me hanging here
tell us about that dirty dirty pig work you did for welfare programs in the inner city, you monster