"Haha, see? I told you Obama’s not human— he’s a gorilla!"

A man I know, referring to a cartoon that portrayed Obama as a gorilla (which he honestly thought was funny). When I told him it was really racist, he said that it was comedy and that people have made cartoons of Bush as a monkey too “but nobody ever says anything about that.”
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3507419&userid=171819
Mike Hayhurst, a professional rodeo clown and barrelman from Barstow, California, may have thought he was just clowning around when he told Saturday's crowd at the 17th annual Creston Classic Rodeo a vehemently racist joke involving First Lady Michelle Obama, but the rodeo's board members aren't laughing.

"We probably won't be using his services in the future," Creston Classic Rodeo board member Mike Barrett told the San Luis Obispo Tribune.

Hayhurst, whose website promises "good clean family comedy always," shocked spectators when he informed them on the rodeo's PA system that Playboy had offered Mitt Romney's wife Ann $250,000 "to pose in the magazine."

But shock soon turned to horror when Hayhurst went on to say that "the White House is upset about it because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them."

"I was really appalled and the people around me were really appalled," one spectator told the Tribune. "He was acting like we were buying into his bigotry and we weren't."
how the fuck is that insulting? Nat-Geo is way more respected than Playboy

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

how the fuck is that insulting? Nat-Geo is way more respected than Playboy

it refers to their display of tribal peoples, which one would seek out for "flapjack titties" to oggle

[account deactivated]
I have run ins with me. every day
WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND RAN INTO A GUY WHO THOUGHT LACAN, THE MASTER OF CONTINENTAL PHILOSOPHY AND THE HUMAN MIND, IS BASICALLY JUST YAKOV SMIRNOFF. IT WAS ME AND I STILL THINK THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY AND CHANGE MY MIND.

Keven posted:

WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND RAN INTO A GUY WHO THOUGHT LACAN, THE MASTER OF CONTINENTAL PHILOSOPHY AND THE HUMAN MIND, IS BASICALLY JUST YAKOV SMIRNOFF. IT WAS ME AND I STILL THINK THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY AND CHANGE MY MIND.

tttTHHISS THIS!! EPIC THISSERY!!!&^!$ except not.

Yeah you're doing it right. Thats how you Lacan.

MadMedico posted:

Joel Hayhurst, a professional rodeo clown and barrelman from Barstow, California, may have thought he was just clowning around when he told Saturday's crowd at the 17th annual Creston Classic Rodeo a vehemently racist joke involving First Lady Michelle Obama, but the rodeo's board members aren't laughing.

"We probably won't be using his services in the future," Creston Classic Rodeo board member Mike Barrett told the San Luis Obispo Tribune.

Hayhurst, whose website promises "good clean family comedy always," shocked spectators when he informed them on the rodeo's PA system that Playboy had offered Mitt Romney's wife Ann $250,000 "to pose in the magazine."

But shock soon turned to horror when Hayhurst went on to say that "the White House is upset about it because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them."

"I was really appalled and the people around me were really appalled," one spectator told the Tribune. "He was acting like we were buying into his bigotry and we weren't."

[account deactivated]
that joke isn't racist by rodeo clown standards you cultural imperialists

swampman posted:

that joke isn't racist by rodeo clown standards you cultural imperialists

in fact, mike hayhurst is known as the "nelson mandela of rustling" by his peers for insisting that african-americans are "alright".

My new friend Mikaylah and old friend Chrystal (spelling similarity is coincidence, they are not related but in spirit) called our friend Lee a gookgle, like a gook + google separately in a conversation. And I said "listen, it's okay to be racist against chinese because they are very bad, but it is not okay to be racist against Korean, because they are very good."

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/08/31/chinas_one_percent#4 Having many billion yuans will not save you from looking ridiculous