Please PM me contact info if you are interested in volunteering to be anonymously interviewed about your interior feelings and experiences. this is for the sake of the future of the rhizzone and also the future of yourself.
holla at me : xxxbo0ty5@gmail.com
Why dont you just pm me the interview questious

swampman posted:

swampman posted:

what if you want to keep your answers a secret from me tho.
Because my email contains my real name which would make the answers even less secret than that
ill do the interview jchristy40@gmail.com

bonclay posted:

what if you want to keep your answers a secret from me tho.

what are the qs

i didnt say "your contact info", steze, i said "give me some sort of contact info--presumably fake--so i can clue you in on how i am going to run this shit and make it impossible to determine who gave what answers." it is very important to me that this investigation be methodologically sounds and sensitive to potential ethical concerns; feelings are really important.
its like you guys have never managed a hyperfragmented series of sub-identities before
if we're going to do that surely you need to give us contact info so we dont have to send you a pm with fake contact info thats connected to our actual rhizzone profile
horseliker666@gmail.com (not a joke)
or do we give you fake contact info then you tell us then we send answers from another fake email
imo these interviews need to consist of real answers to real questions sent to a fake email attained through a real message containing fake contact info. we need to protect the privacy of lf posters from malicious internet goon justice detective big brother cia types
How about you pm the questions, post your email address for this purposes of this study, then we can mail you through https://www.silentsender.com/
Alright I got in touch with you and the whole interview was you asking if I wanted two CDs and you interrupted my answer to yell "too see deez nuts" and hung up.
[account deactivated]
whats going on, lets do it
poop69@ronaldreagan.com (real)

swampman posted:

i've been hoping for this thread ever since i saw frost/nixon
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol what a fucking CIA hit job
i was gonna make a thread around selections from max frisch's questionnaire interspersed with funny pictures but thought better of it.
i only do interviews by phone so please call me
Anyone can reach me at marxist@ronaldreagan.com (also real)
oh mamma mia, what a fiesco *sigh* clearly you guys think i am trying to manipulate you, haunt you, get you to give up your personal secrets for my gain. so as a show of good faith, i am going to give you my personal number, which can sort of function as a "hot line"/confessional booth.

shennong: the questions must remain secret in order to preserve the mystery of the process.

(225) 356-9233

just make sure you guys stop calling me when the interviews are done! :p i know we've got a lot of Jokers in here (yall know who im talking about! ) but I want to do something really out of the ordinary here and i need your collectivism to make that happen.
How long are the lines gonna to be open? Im not in a good mental state of trance to accurately assess how my responses might jeopardize my national security ie its bedtime
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
too real
[account deactivated]
you can always im me @ linbiao420
interview me lol, im grotesquely self-obsessed
ill design the website
why aren't you on aim anymore. not that we ever talked more that once, i just wondered if you changed your name or something.