post_obamacore posted:

i woke up on a couch about an hour ago and now i'm drinking a tall can so now there will be one less tall can cluttering up the shelves at the 7/11

is that cycloneboy at the end?

i masturbated several times at work so i wouldn't have to subject my wife to my annoying sexual advances after i came home
y would U do that im sure ur wife wants to be broked off
possibly but the way i do sexual advances is like really annoying. like there's something just so annoying about my sexual advances they even annoy me. i dont know how i ever got laid in the first place
lol what on earth is this thread

Impper posted:

i did something gaey

today i talked poor people into giving up their constitutional trial rights in exchange for charge and sentencing concessions

littlegreenpills posted:

i masturbated several times at work so i wouldn't have to subject my wife to my annoying sexual advances after i came home

on an unrelated subject, could you PM me your wife's phone number? i need it to, uh, make the world a better place

[account deactivated]
i bought a gram of molly and a quarter of weed so that i wouldn't have to drink as much alcohol at this kendrick lamar show tonight
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

possibly but the way i do sexual advances is like really annoying. like there's something just so annoying about my sexual advances they even annoy me. i dont know how i ever got laid in the first place

how do u do seckshul advances

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

how does molybdenum help you drink less

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moly_%28herb%29

TG posted:

today i talked poor people into giving up their constitutional trial rights in exchange for charge and sentencing concessions

why hello poor, jobless man. would you like probation? Huh? Let me talk to the judge... yes, your time served squashes your current probation.

wasted posted:

TG posted:

why hello poor, jobless man. would you like probation? Huh? Let me talk to the judge... yes, your time served squashes your current probation.

Service guarantees citizenship lol.. Smh but its kinda true in this sitiuaish..

tpaine posted:

Impper posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

how do u do seckshul advances

i usually bow my legs out and put my pelvis forward and comically amble up to a woman and touch her with my thrusted out crotch while going doobity doobity doo

ya same

littlegreenpills posted:

this is really amusing and you should explore it

seriously please try to describe it in as much detail as possible.
[account deactivated]
thanks for the trigger warning for you see, i am allergic to triggers.
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

just wait until they msg u on okcupid, that means they think you're hott

oh you're married, goon-dull-ensces

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_03Ld53tAc&t=9m43sthis is actually how i sexually advance

WOW... look everybody we have a liberal that gets fed bullshit! I gave out FACTS SOLID FACTS, ASS FACE. Who told you this??? Are you a fucking 3rd grade teacher or somthing or black?
ThaNotoriousGamer in reply to ewtt345 (Show the comment) 1 minute ago

Does anyone even make real shit anymore? The Kanye West megathread
Hey I just met you, and this is Jay-Z, but you're my hundredth problem baby
[account deactivated]

Transient_Grace posted:

thanks for the trigger warning for you see, i am allergic to triggers.

Always remember to practice proper trigger discipline. 75% of fail aids cases are caused by ignoring this crucial safety tip

eggplants posted:

lol @ the concept of "progress"

[account deactivated]
i served my country in the United States Marine Corps.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

eggplants posted:

this one. Grundy. Grubber. *grinds electroguitar* puig

tpaine posted:

getfrosca;

this is pretty much how my typical nights out in san francisco end up

i am a drone pilot, but this weekend my wife and i started an organic garden in our backyard.
Every week me and a friend of mine go to an in-patient drug rehab place for teenage boys and we've been doing it for like 6 or 7 months now. Having spent this much time with them I'd been finding myself wanting to stop because I don't what fucking good it really does. It seems like the common theme among people who work with kids like this is not knowing what you're really supposed to do. For those among them that are really mentally ill or whatever the road to being able to exist in a society that has already cast them into the trash before they're adults is hard enough but maybe only one or two of them even really considers wanting to do something like that.

The facility itself is pretty nice, it's like a log cabin campy sort of place. On the scale I think these facilities number from like levels 1 to 10 or something around there and this is like a level 1 or 2. That guy who used to post here about phenomenology and being locked up in a Christian programming center was in something akin to level 8 or 9 I think. So these places get severely fucked up and I know a few people who came out relatively okay but they're exceptions to the rule.

Pretty much every black kid in there struck me as immediately fucked. Between the visible tattoos and the fact that they're fucking black its really depressing to talk to them because you can tell this whole operation is not gonna get through to them. With the white kids maybe eventually something will click but for every way black people are marginalised and alienated out in the real world is present in the rehabs. And their situation is like 1/100th as bad as the kids my buddy worked with in Chicago.

And like I said the real dilemma of it is that you don't really know what to say after awhile. Its obvious that none of them give a shit about doing anything except smoking spice and committing grand theft auto and not knowing what to do with the car because they only did it to relieve boredom. And I get it I was right there too and I don't why I decided to go a different way and not end up in the system but it happened for me so I have to hope it can happen for at least one out of every group of like a hundred of these kids. This one dude is 14 and has an awful tattoo on his forearm of some dumb word and has been doing cocaine with his father and brother in the middle of the woods for god knows how long and that kind of situation isn't really that common.

Some of them are genuinely just there because mom caught them with weed or whatever and they'll leave and probably be just fine but the rest can become disheartening because you know its only going to get worse for them and there's really nothing you can do about it except smoke cigarettes and sigh wistfully at the city.

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

eggplants posted:

the production suits this one well

littlegreenpills posted:

possibly but the way i do sexual advances is like really annoying. like there's something just so annoying about my sexual advances they even annoy me

i know that feel bro