i can confirm that ejks name is amir. he added me on facebook and he keeps just pasting huge walls of hebrew text on to my page and im like dude i dont understand that stuff but he keeps doing it over and over sometimes when its like 4 am in israel
i knew it wasnt uri but i couldnt remember what it was lol
like how iwc isnt actually called quentin but like dick or bob or whatever, his name is still quentin

Lykourgos posted:

wow, converting to islam for food, how pitiful.

excuse me while i covert to orthodox christianity for all the lamb legs i can eat

Добро пожаловать лол

deadken posted:

the daily mash is better than the onion imo

it has better articles but kelly nudges onion ahead imo

the onion sports + videos are what do it
the "sex house" series they just had is pretty great
yeah sex house is an instant classic
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

he's fucking scum lmao

it's nice you found something to aspire to

Transient_Grace posted:

Guido should make an astronomy and astrophysics effort thread and blow our minds with his superior rocket scientist knowledge.

i've been tempted too but i've returned back to school for physics and am in the process of getting my ass kicked having not done real math in the past 5+ years. i'm also still working 10hrs/week for work so all i have time for is shitposting.

[account deactivated]
i live in filth and only eat cold kosher hot dogs. is that what you want for me tpaine?
when communism Happens im gonna go learn civil engineering but until then im gonna continue to be a professional anime reviewer

guidoanselmi posted:

i live in filth and only eat cold kosher hot dogs. is that what you want for me tpaine?

kosher than what

i aint no houellebecq gurl