this newslady is upset because some jerko sent her an email that was all huffy about her weight which makes sense i guess but then she starts acting like she's been cyberbullied and eventually compares getting an email telling her to slim down to problems people face wrt racism, ableism and the like which pretty much forced my eyeballs to roll completely around and im now looking at my own brain

huh it is p weird seeing fats on tv tho guy has a point
It's bullshit when you're in small enough a market that fat white people are hired to present things. Just Kev's opinion.

angelbutt_dollface posted:

this newslady is upset because some jerko sent her an email that was all huffy about her weight which makes sense i guess but then she starts acting like she's been cyberbullied and eventually compares getting an email telling her to slim down to problems people face wrt racism, ableism and the like which pretty much forced my eyeballs to roll completely around and im now looking at my own brain

The harpoons, they do nothing

hey dudes do you know whats super cool. fat activists, lgbt supremacists and identity politickers in general are the only people on the left who are actually doing anything
Don't forget capitalists

littlegreenpills posted:

hey dudes do you know whats super cool. fat activists, lgbt supremacists and identity politickers in general are the only people on the left who are actually doing anything

what about cia plants

littlegreenpills posted:

the left? clearly they represent both sides of the spectrum.

fat activists lol

littlegreenpills posted:

that's cuz they have no shame

innsmouthful posted:

clearly they represent both sides of the spectrum.

when they encompass a multiplicity of ideological positions, they ENCOMPASS a multiplicity of ideological positions

what do you call a safe space for plus sized activists? the Antonov hangar lmao
real talk there was once a slightly rubenesque girl I knew boasting about her new healthy lifestyle in front of a ton of her friends and how she'd done fifty laps that morning and i said "yeah, fifty laps of the buffet table" and it was the funniest thing i've ever done in my life. every moment since then has been dedicated to recapturing the transcendent bliss of that moment of ownage

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

what about cia plants

What about us, I mean them, haha

littlegreenpills posted:

real talk there was once a slightly rubenesque girl I knew boasting about her new healthy lifestyle in front of a ton of her friends and how she'd done fifty laps that morning and i said "yeah, fifty laps of the buffet table" and it was the funniest thing i've ever done in my life. every moment since then has been dedicated to recapturing the transcendent bliss of that moment of ownage

thats rude

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

thats rude

i know she was really upset and started crying. score

she probably gave up on trying to lose weight and now shes dead. christ
no she died of anorexia. i have a photo of her in that hospital bed, a pale faded mass in a forest of tubes, bones jutting everywhere, fine lanugo covering her limbs. i look at it every night jacking off furiously and spray her dead face with cum. roflzebra. sic semper vapid slightly overweight cunts

littlegreenpills posted:

lol

littlegreenpills posted:

no she died of anorexia. i have a photo of her in that hospital bed, a pale faded mass in a forest of tubes, bones jutting everywhere, fine lanugo covering her limbs. i look at it every night jacking off furiously and spray her dead face with cum. roflzebra. sic semper vapid slightly overweight cunts

now THAT'S rude!!

littlegreenpills posted:

Damn you must be a dreadfully unfunny person in real life if you're bragging about that

um you've read my posts

littlegreenpills posted:

Good.

I guess that depends on how you define doing anything
Changing The World

shermanstick posted:

fat activists lol

oxymoron

fat activists, or obesey bodies

AmericanNazbro posted:

shermanstick posted:

fat activists lol

oxymoron

that..... was the joke

that was the joke
one time i made a joke about convincing fat acceptance activists to do a hunger strike. well, thats my contribution

littlegreenpills posted:

Yea that's true, on tumblr

Yea basically I drew the characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic with big round bellies and the caption we are also horses. I'm literally the only person in the Left who's doing anything & my view of the world is so rooted in the west that I should basically be executed for nobody's good but my own.

Given this country's present epidemic of obesity and the many truly horrible diseases related thereto, and considering Jennifer Livingston's fortuitous position in the community, I hope she will finally take advantage of a rare and golden opportunity to influence the health and psychological well-being of Coulee Region children by transforming herself for all of her viewers to see over the next year, and, to that end, I would be absolutely pleased to offer Jennifer any advice or support she would be willing to accept.

on mike and molly it was always snowing even though irl chicago it snowed lightly maybe twice the whole winter

MadMedico posted:

Given this country's present epidemic of obesity and the many truly horrible diseases related thereto, and considering Jennifer Livingston's fortuitous position in the community, I hope she will finally take advantage of a rare and golden opportunity to influence the health and psychological well-being of Coulee Region children by transforming herself for all of her viewers to see over the next year, and, to that end, I would be absolutely pleased to offer Jennifer any advice or support she would be willing to accept.

she got called out by stephen colbert?

hahaha you great looking slut
"you are literally a bad influence on the health of young girls"