[account deactivated]

TG posted:

i missed the debate, were there any Awkward Moments?

DENVER—Noting that tonight’s debate against Mitt Romney would last a full hour and a half, Vice President Joe Biden reportedly urged President Obama to “rub one out” so that he could “get pussy off the mind” before taking the stage at 9 p.m. Eastern time. “Look, Barry, you need to keep your head in the game up there, and you sure as shit can’t focus if you’ve got a full load flaring up inside you,” said Biden, telling Obama he should feel free to think about the first lady, “Jill , or whoever pops into your head while you’re polishing the ol’ Capitol dome.” “Hell, I must’ve yanked the crank a good eight or nine times before my debate with Sarah Palin back in ’08…and a few times after, too, if you catch my drift.” At press time, sources reported seeing the president enter a private bathroom with Biden’s “rare and always reliable” January 1979 edition of Playboy.

i just wanna say in the old LF this thread would have resulted in mad pages of people talking about 'lol obama said this' and shit and like inside jokes from the LFest irc and or something and im glad this just made it to two pages and no one gave a fuck. that fact just proves eve further to me that you people are the ones i want to post with and it makes me happy.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'm pretty sure guys with such a heartfelt relationship will not use the generic San honorific but would rather use a more endearing term like Kun or Chan.
Romney won an awesome debate. Great policies. Look assertive. Solid. Confident.

discipline posted:

I'm splitting a hotel room with my father in DC. I walked in on him and he was literally snoring at the debate on television lol

wanna meet that dad

dadchat my dad is really psyched about romney's debate performance and i try to help pump him up a little bit about it because i know its gonna be rough on him when romney loses in a month (well, i think its more because the black guy will win again and less about romney losing)

tpaine posted:

whose that guy in your tar gingfresca

cara delevingne

[account deactivated]
hahaha that one really really owns, i havent seen it yet somehow. paid for by the chamomile tea parrty eh? clever http://chamomileteaparty.com/

union station used to have soem really scary ones about the debt ceiling and how we need to call our congress people and beg them to cut spending.

Edited by ilmdge ()

i think it's the "chamomile tea party" which must mean like "calm down everyone and unify america" or some dumb shit

getfiscal posted:

tpaine posted:
whose that guy in your tar gingfresca
cara delevingne

thanks for that rape

i just tried to think of a way to insult you for being cavalier about rape and i was like "you... vile.... rat"... damn
check out that chamomile tea website, it is hilariously bad

getfiscal posted:

i think it's the "chamomile tea party" which must mean like "calm down everyone and unify america" or some dumb shit

At least theyd be honest in saying hey everyone needs to relax because we're all imperialists here.. that would be a nice change for a change....

getfiscal posted:

i just tried to think of a way to insult you for being cavalier about rape and i was like "you... vile.... rat"... damn

getfiscal posted:

i wasnt being cavalier youre just violating her rights as a xhemale by posting hir image on known hate site reichzone.net

discipline posted:

this is a real ad irl at metro center and visibly made me quake irl

Talk about radical centrism.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outtacontext/5091167800/in/set-72157624426458536

discipline posted:

I'll try and deface that if I see it.

MadMedico posted:

lol

Chamomile Tea Party Poster at Rally for Sanity

discipline posted:

No! That's not a good way to apply prole blood to the wheels of commerce at all!

So many people I talk to think the problem with American politics is partisanship or name calling or whatever. Its not even funny anymore its just sad really. People have some absurd worship of "the center" as the being the Ideal Truth for some arbitrary reason I can never get out of them

Stalin posted:

So many people I talk to think the problem with American politics is partisanship or name calling or whatever. Its not even funny anymore its just sad really. People have some absurd worship of "the center" as the being the Ideal Truth for some arbitrary reason I can never get out of them

politics shouldn't be a site of antagonisms- Lee Kuan Yew

Stalin posted:

its jon swetert

this will sound obvious but i think it seems pretty obvious to most people that the world isn't like rationally ordered and is pretty chaotic so they look for explanations for that dysfunction. but the system they are in can't give them rational reasons because it's an insane society. so people who are in positions that are prosperous but precarious (american white petty-bourgeois) think to themselves sometimes that the dysfunction must be that the system is somehow being prevented from its normal functioning from within. and those people will be like well we've got a pretty good basic system (since it's what they know) but... like... bipartisanship, or big government, or corrupt politicians taking money, etc. and they have little solutions that tie to this that absorb most of their political activity (campaign finance reform, conservative anti-tax politics, anti-immigration, etc.). these are also the people who radicalize the quickest into positions where they want radical defence of the core parts of the system they support, and its expansion into other areas of life. in other words they are potential nazis. please tip your maoist-third worldist waiters.
DESTROY THE LIVES OF EVERY JUDEN crossed out and NO MORE WASHINGTON AS USUAL, FAT CATS written in instead under striking bold pic of dark shadowy rat stealing war bond.
wjats the movement thats basically maoism 3rd worldism but they support Palestine and do something other than run a single blog with increasingly unrelated URLs

Keven posted:

wjats the movement thats basically maoism 3rd worldism but they support Palestine and do something other than run a single blog with increasingly unrelated URLs

tumblr

tpaine posted:

newt gingrich is totally tsundere

Keven posted:

do you mean the International Solidarity Movement?

Possibly?