that's good
[account deactivated]
have they freed mumia?

im afraid thats nunia business.
because he's a convicted murderer
Yeah I'm pretty sure he's free now.
[account deactivated]
to anser the op, yes, they freed his soul from his body,
hahah this dude is in jail for life im gonna make a funny thread about it. fuck all y'all.
in 2007 i tried to assemble an elite group of GIP and TFR goons to go to cuba and forcefully extradite assata shakur for the bounty but the plan fell through when we realized all the TFR dudes couldnt bring their modded m16s onto the plain to the DR and then sneak them into Cuba
how long has manning been in jail now-, eh whatever *takes massive bong rip*
the difference between mumia/peltier and manning is that the former two were fighting for the liberation of their people, while manning was fighting for... uh...
manning is like john brown... nation-traitor to the bone
great justice
cycloneboy stop obsessively downvoting my posts on some grumblefish tip bruhh
like, im anti-rape and you are pro-rape. whatever, get over it.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

like, im anti-rape and you are pro-rape. whatever, get over it.

yeah, you're the one who's anti-rape, the one who constantly posts about how rape is okay if it's woman on man. okay.

i only downvote your posts when they're bad/offensive. sorry if it looks like that's obsessively downvoting, but you can't blame me for that.

i'm mystified how, even under your fucked up perspective, talking about rape by envelopment is A Thing, is pro-rape.
its ok i got so many more upvotes than you it doesnt even matter
How's Tookie doing?

MadMedico posted:

How's Tookie doing?

she had her baby!!

they freed Brigitte
who

karphead posted:

to anser the op, yes, they freed his soul from his body,

this might happen tonight btw

http://6abc.com/news/sources-mumia-abu-jamal-hospitalized-in-pottsville-pa/589723/

i once took a class taught by that fat poet guy that wrote that famous poem about mumia. fuck that guy. well, both of those guys.
i knew henry was the thread necromancer here because he is ALWAYS the thread necromancer lol
i miss IWC
Free cycloneboy
Exactly how much is it gonna cost to free Mumia?
What's he gonna do with his freedom? Talk on the radio?
Radio programming is just that - a brain washed and gleamed of purpose
To be honest, some freedom of speech makes me nervous
And you, looking for another martyr in the form of a man
Hair like a mane with an outstretched hand
In a world of harsh thoughts, reactionary defensiveness, and counter-intelligence
What exactly is innocence?
Fuck it, I do believe in the existence of police brutality
Who do I make checks payable to?
Actually, it was a different poet. Martin Espada. I know this will shock even the embittered sensibilities of the rhizzone, but a good portion of poetry professors are human garbage with neither a command of the language nor any desire other than to sleep with their students.
and yet, i claim a command of the language of seduction manifests in its opposite. *soft fade to wedding photo*