i miss u.
*puts an ice cream sundae under a heavy crate propped open with a stick, hides behind corner holding string tied to stick*
did tom leave? is this a big drama llama thing
upvote this post if you're sick of long distance goon relationships ruining posting careers....

gyrofry posted:

did tom leave? is this a big drama llama thing

he hasnt posted in quite awhile. his last posts were arguing in that "united states is a sham construct" thread

ok everybody false alarm, toms just busy

[account deactivated]
Who is tom
[account deactivated]
tom told me that he considers 'stan' by eminem to be the 'best song in modern music' because the 'interplay between dido and eminem'.
tom told me that milk should be its own food group because of how much he likes it and i said it was, dairy is a food group, and he stared ahead for like a minute and then said "let's play xbox"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Fuck a ldr
what people in school...too busy...for internet forums? bah
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

ok everybody false alarm, toms just busy

[account deactivated]

guidoanselmi posted:

people in school are not too busy for anything, ever, no matter how much they insist they are

guido let's make video game together, i need dorky math guy who wants to help me create a perceptually realistic pen&paper RPG system, I already got 2 artists willing to work for frees.

Lykourgos posted:

guidoanselmi posted:

people in school are not too busy for anything, ever, no matter how much they insist they are

Classic line from playground abductors

[account deactivated]

tom come back the game needs you. the golden corral buffet ain't just going to eat itself you know
I don't understand the squash in the bf catpic tbqh

Goethestein posted:

I don't understand the squash in the bf catpic tbqh

it was from a SA-LF thread that got derailed into a discussion about zucchini.

people really dont give zucchini the amount of discussion it deserves, to be fair
Babby finald
why do islamists want to ban all the good things?