KilledInADuel posted:

OP, there are way more 15-sec ads on YouTube lately, how do I get rid of those? I mean the kind that don't even let you click through after 5 seconds. Awful.

install an adblocker? i dunno i've never seen an ad on youtube

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

MY GIRLFRIEND put up a picture of her new hair color on facebook and 100 people liked it lol that is some creepy ass shit

distribution of likes:

men: 86
women: 14
total: 100

men
trying to fuck your girlfriend: 75
genuinely interested in hair/gay: 11
total: 86

women
trying to fuck your girlfriend: 5
genuinely interested in hair: 9
total: 14

at what point after a pic has like 70 likes or something are you sitting there thinking to yourself, oh yeah this is gonna be the one that is really gonna make the difference / isnt gonna be creepy / is gonna git me laid
i didn't upvote yuor girlfriends hair but i meant it as a neg
i didn't either O_o
[account deactivated]

angelbutt_dollface posted:

anyone want the rest of my dick

the rest of your dick is so long, it's measured in decades

my bro had a pic of him put in some local government info leaflet and he posted it and got like 80 likes so i think you should be more charitable wrt ppls intentions
I did the thing in the OP. Thanks, OP.
Did everyone get that joke? It is the "rest," rather than the dick, that turns out to be long. In fact, the dick is quite miniscule, beyond tragedy and comedy, its very smallness is like a dadaist expression.
[account deactivated]

E: FUCK?ING EMBED FUCKS?HIT
thanks, im a simpsons democrat myself and i love reading the political blog bartcop.com
[account deactivated]
she has as many as i have.. like 500 it aint that many
i think shes just well known / liked within our particular niche of the new york cycling community / her weird all white people neighborhood. needless to say 100 people have NEVER liked a thing i posted tho
yeah, once i got like 15 likes on something (i think it was a p-funk youtube) and thought id made the big time
yeah my record is somewhere in the teens im sure and it was probably a medical update or a political comment bashing obama that my conservative friends liked or a political comment making fun of some right wing figure for something silly that my liberal friends liked

it MAY have been a picture of me doing a cool dance move
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thats why we post on known fun site therhizzone.net
the number of fb friends i have is exactly the optimal number. any more friends than i have reveals you as a desperate juvenile craver of attention and validation, and any less marks you as a social outcast. 17. perfect number

Edited by littlegreenpills ()

true story my mother in law discovered facebook a while ago and as she doesn't speak English that well she continually calls my wife up for live telephone translations of everything. e.g. is "pis" in the context "love the family pis" simply a typo of "pics" or is someone trying to appreciate my urine? this is some kind of fucked up Anglo idiom isn't it. fucking degenerates. don't lie to me. why are you laughing. your mothers getting abused here. i'm sick of your shit. don't talk to me you bitch. you're no daughter of mine. don't come anywhere near me. *click* so now we're banned from her house again

littlegreenpills posted:

true story my mother in law discovered facebook a while ago and as she doesn't speak English that well she continually calls my wife up for live telephone translations of everything. e.g. is "pis" in the context "love the family pis" simply a typo of "pics" or is someone trying to appreciate my urine? this is some kind of fucked up Anglo idiom isn't it. fucking degenerates. don't lie to me. why are you laughing. your mothers getting abused here. i'm sick of your shit. don't talk to me you bitch. you're no daughter of mine. don't come anywhere near me. *click* so now we're banned from her house again

to be fair anglos do say a lot of fucked up shit.

[account deactivated]
get her to psot here or i will ifap the shit out of u
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

Haha, mothers in law...

tpaine posted:

if i don't have a lady shrieking in broken english at me by the end of the day EST it means either that guy will get ifapped or i didn't go out barhopping tonight

she'll just browbeat her husband into composing her posts for her so all you're going to have is words from a boring British professor in his seventies sorry
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
piss
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]