Dog i s real
A post so nice rhizzoned twice
All I'll say is it's easy to mock someone until you've walked a mile in their fursuit
I've appropriated bonobos cus they get a lot of head
I just heard Law and Order is going to do an episode about otherkin.
svu or criminal intent??
obviously svu
i know it's passe at this point, but this shit is still funny as hell to me. the idea of them trying to rationalize to themselves that they wouldn't be eaten alive if they approached a wolf and tried to mount it is just great
i would bang that chick if i saw her wearing the hat but if i saw her wearing the mitten i probably wouldnt be attracted to her anymore

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i would bang that chick if i saw her wearing the hat but if i saw her wearing the mitten i probably wouldnt be attracted to her anymore

ah yes the old rule.... once mitten, twice shy

wanting to bang people, especially women, is disrespectful and kind of gross to be honest
i didnt say i WANT to, that is disgusting. just that i WOULD. but very much against my will
i'm sorry that you can't ignore your own penis
fsad?!?!
it stands for 'fall sick and die'
fish steer a dhow
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

thank you for your imput.

The saddest part about the png in the OP is that species appropriation is a serious offense because of the human history of genocide of wolfs, bees, and other creatiures made object of fun via costumery. Otherkin are simply a transitional element related to the systemic oppression of nonhuman lifes.
[account deactivated]
how is dressing up as a wolf or furry creature when you're a human any different from when a white person does blackface?
v

i can't believe "transtellar" was just trying to make legit starkin look bad

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

well if this person copes with urges that are generally considered as an early warning sign that a child may become a serial killer by pretending they have the soul of a cat in a human body then i think it's hard to speak badly of them. maybe that's what the highly popular showtime series 'Dexter' would have been about if the Harry character had really come up with a solution to the problems of his adopted son

mods change my name to "i can't believe ch's not otherkin"
yo why did u gas my thread it was thought provoking and an important development
nah it wasn't

Imagine if leopold and loeb had access to tumblr

damn that starkin lookin so fine she a class ohhhh

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

nah it wasn't

you don't get to speak for the potential audiences

if we can have posts about kids dancing to Sonic music we should be able to have ones about the relationship between society and science

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

nah it wasn't

you don't get to speak for the potential audiences

if we can have posts about kids dancing to Sonic music we should be able to have ones about the relationship between society and science

We do, its right here http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/2583/

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

*sits alone in a candlelit room, staring at hands*

This demon inside me....the beast that haunts the blood.....i must keep him chained lest the Hunt consume my very humanity.....*mews, shits in a box of sand*