[account deactivated]
i've never watched one of this guy's videos because i fear a mirror
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
getfiscal you live in the MTL, right? track masaokis down and chill with him
GOONMEET
i don't even track down and meet with attractive people
shit i forgot to post omlettes for obama on my facebook on election day for all my democrat facebook friends

Edited by ilmdge ()

[account deactivated]
i was too busy hangin out with huey on election day. huey, whose real name may or may not be huey. never got to the bottom of that. i was like five beers deep and say "so, huey--" and usddenly he syas "my names not huey" and i panicked for amoment thinking whoa, have i been hanging with the wrong guy for the last hour, but then he assured me he was from the rhizzone, but then i tohught, so you're from the rhizzone but youre not huey? and he says "no i am huey," what is going on here i dont even
I liked the part where he has to go lie down after burning things.
Posting again to step up and take responsibility for that miscommunication and any others from that night. I have a debilitating stammer, mentally, that is. (I'm incompetent, mentally, and a drunk.) Don't get the wrong idea about Huey, though, because he's remarkably socially adroit. For example, at one point a group of Mitt supporters standing near us at the bar started nudging each other and looking in our direction. These guys were big honking alpha types, all of them tall, well-built, with well-groomed dark hair, while impeccably dressed with little Mitt buttons on their lapels; in short, they were the kind of guy I wish I could be. And so after a few seconds of this, one of them comes over, the rest close behind him, and squinting his eyes kind of quizzically, he asks us, "What are you guys, some sort of communists or something," probably on account of our clothes (me: Che t-shirt, untucked, over khakis; Huey: Soviet General's jacket opening over plain white undershirt, tucked into a pair of Levis). And while I'm simultaneously having dual fantasies, one in which I revolutionize the bar, the other wherein I end up with my ass thoroughly kicked, Huey takes control. With a wry grin and almost a wink, he answers, "I'll say this: whoever wins, we all lose!" And the attractive college Republican smirks at first, looks over his shoulders at his buddies, and then, breaking into a chuckle, says, "You know what, you guys are all right!" and he claps me on the back. With that one clever retort, Huey had not only disarmed a highly electric situation, but also earned the respect of these guys. We even shared a drink with them. The best part about this story, by the way, is that every word of it is true.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia_Nigga_Final_Master.ogg
let's all meet up in 2016 to watch joe biden win

won't it be strange when we're all fully grown
im all about the democratic party, goon meets, pumpkin ale, and intolerable meme shit

getfiscal posted:

let's all meet up in 2016 to watch joe biden win

won't it be strange when we're all completely bald