[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

guaranteed to trigger a sense of conceptual alienation and sensory deregulation.

if you ditch the 0.0% you can get this any time you know

Florian Hecker is pretty cool

film him please me and b&w need to know if hes real and not a computer construct. also i have some questions for you to ask him

1) can you give me a working username & password for the cuddlynecrobabes forums

2) did you ask archive.org to take off your old website

3) are you a real person

jools posted:

film him please me and b&w need to know if hes real and not a computer construct. also i have some questions for you to ask him

1) can you give me a working username & password for the cuddlynecrobabes forums

2) did you ask archive.org to take off your old website

3) are you a real person

Reza Negarestani You know my personal vendetta against video recording, so no ... but I will record an audio myself. Any chance you guys will be there for a full scale cosmist revolution?
34 minutes ago · Like · 2

those are good questions though
this guy seems boring. no thanks.
[account deactivated]

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

hustling a hipster is as easy as finding a midi keyboard, modulator, and a curator willing to get in on the scam.

the world would be a better place if all continental philosophers quit what they're doing and did performance art instead

wasted posted:

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

hustling a hipster is as easy as finding a midi keyboard, modulator, and a curator willing to get in on the scam.

hipsters gave up on the noise scene ~2008. atm they're all about throwback berlin school as far as experimental stuff goes. not that im complainin'

[account deactivated]

swirlsofhistory posted:

the world would be a better place if all continental philosophers quit what they're doing and did performance art instead

they did, you didn't notice.

yo crow add me on facebook nigga
I Didt agagagag Guess Who
[account deactivated]
the best lookin bro to recently add me is aleksey so u must be that one
[account deactivated]
The Rhizzone 7.45

This week on The Rhizzone, Khamsek tries to seduce Reza Negarestani - with hilarious consequences!

jools posted:

The Rhizzone 7.45

This week on The Rhizzone, Khamsek tries to seduce Reza Negarestani - with hilarious consequences!

Meanwhile, Thug Lessons gets his own lesson about the hubris of historical materialism.

gotta have a B-plot

[account deactivated]
he's not real. it's going to be sacha baron cohen doing another zany accent
Reza Negarestani
Thanks everyone who came to the event tonight especially those who stayed until the end and went through the whole universal alienation process.

so how was it?
me
i go through the universal alienation process everyday so sitting through that was just second nature.

tpaine posted:

please stop typing that guy's name. it's racist

the negrestanis are a proud people and negrestan is a beautiful country

did anyone go to THIS shit?!?!?

since when do lecture posters look that snazzy
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
did anyone make an audio recording?
I dont think ""Discipline"" went because her zionist nazi friend (sp?) got arrested )?)
she didnt go becauses he was on the first internationally crewed boat leaving the port to deliver aid to gaza. jk lol shes going to her job tomorrow and posting on fb about palestine
did he leave already? is it too late for sdomeone to get reza negarestani to sign an autograph on my copy of fuck and destroy, kindle edition? please, someone help me out here
[account deactivated]
whwenever i use the credit card signature things at supermarket checkouts, the ones that are like a throwback to 1990s handheld painting games, i just make squiggle lines or draw a penis. 'cuz here's the trick the illuminati don't want you to know but one cool mom found out: nobody checks the cheques in the automated chex-seller machine. fight capital, ya'll. peace.
shit i never got john christy to sign my copy of london fields OR the rachel papers before i left north chicago. fuck.
mods change discipline's name to RZA Niggastrani