agree/disagree?
bush should have become eternal emperor and abolished the dollar, replacing it with gold drachmas that had chimp portraits on them
Geoprge W. bush looked (looks) like a Monkey.
BUSH'S BRAIN!
an american monarchy would be pretty entertaining
jeb bush gonna get elected in 2016 and then theyll just stop letting non-bushes run for the presidency; george p bush 2024, first mexican president, last president of the failed state of america
BUCK FUSH
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
fail aids is a sexually transmitted disease. dont let Obama & his america tell you any differently

discipline posted:

ahaha I love this, my fav forum the rhizzone dot net, it's so quiet on the night before election because we've transcended american electoral political system that LF was built on

i just checked D&D and it's a hive of fun partisan activity, oh boy

also romney's going to win, wrap it up obamailures

[account deactivated]
nice sig
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

since I started posting in lf, I've gone to live in the middle east and obama has been president and I've been to grad school and had a LOT of sex and quit drinking for many years

since i started posting in lf i haven't left the country, a conservative has been in power the whole time, i've failed to get into grad school despite constant moaning about it, i haven't had sex. haven't had a drink tho.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I was kind of impressed that the psl got on the ballot in utah but I guess in order to do that you need a thousand signatures lol. they'll let anyone in these days

I really hope they didn't pick utah because of its weak laws but they probably did so they could say "14 states!" instead of two or w/e.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you should vote for barack hussein obama because he's the best choice.
it's gonna be like an early christmas with all the wapping up obamailures are gonna do
im not voting s my d if you dont like it hahaha am i riling you up? hahahaha
[account deactivated]
Vote? So the govt can track where I live and what sort of things I do and can make me be on a jury and steal my time and money? errrr.... to quote dr. evil... "How about no?"
Docter Evil "said it best," fuck the gov't."
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

epic same. (heh)

[account deactivated]
daytona babeee
that is to be read as "bay-bee" and not "baaaayb" thank you

discipline posted:

Uh woah I didn't know you were THAT kinda Muslim *slicks back hair*

HenryKrinkle posted:

nice sig

thanks

If you absolutely feel you must vote, the best thing to do is flip a coin... and when it's in the air you'll know which side of the coin you hope comes up!
post your fat naturals OP

discipline posted:

since I started posting in lf, I've gone to live in the middle east and obama has been president and I've been to grad school and had a LOT of sex and quit drinking for many years

trigger warning please wtf?!

sex is gay