KilledInADuel posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
I mean jesus even Angela Davis was a co-ordinator for some Rick Santorum PAC

Fuck the fuck? Angela Davis is like the only prison abolitionist left in America... she wrote a book, a couple of them actually, advocating prison abolition in the last 10 years.

So she's a small-government activist, yeah.

Hunter Thompson was good because he was able to talk about things like politics to a (near) mainstream audience in raw emotional terms and convey subjective feelings that people actually got. the deeply bizarre scene of american politics in the late 60s and early 70s before it got stage-produced to be palatable. the psychosis of the men in power. etc

Edited by drwhat ()

hi tape spread are you still all rapey and so on
thankfully no i worked out my issues w/ females
[account deactivated]

tapspud posted:

i haven't but i messaged a cutie on okcupid so basically i'm good to go.

if anyone else talks about 'females' in this thread its gonna be a permaban fyi hth
[account deactivated]
i closed my okcupid account again because weirdly i have a lot more luck talking to drunk chicks at a party than i do when they're soberly browsing my internet profile and reading the schizophrenic digital manifestation of my personality
rofl. same except not boring/gay/dumb as hell
Same except this new Seinfeld script i got my hands on:

theyre çalled 'kicks' now tony
yes but would gramsci save a drowning child from a pool if it ruined his new shoes? thought not, marxailures

tapspud posted:

ur calling them 'females' so probably not.... have u hugged a girl yet bro

*torp sprade digs out his ol' rape list from the papers of maniacal writings and empty ramen packets that cover every surface in his cellish room* aaaah..... good times...
warm soft girlflesh

aerdil posted:

i closed my okcupid account again because weirdly i have a lot more luck talking to drunk chicks at a party than i do when they're soberly browsing my internet profile and reading the schizophrenic digital manifestation of my personality

i see you've adopted the "Cristy" tactic of picking up women (rape)

deadken posted:

warm soft girlflesh

FACT: girls are actually several degrees colder than men

the girl is a vampire....doon doon doodoodoodoon....sent to dray ee ay ee ain - r/mensrights
What do you even mean by exploitation and why do you think it might be a problem, I don't follow your reasoning OP

deadken posted:

ur calling them 'females' so probably not....

are we not supposed to say "females" now?

Lykourgos posted:

What do you even mean by exploitation and why do you think it might be a problem, I don't follow your reasoning OP

rihanna doesnt want her image used like this, against chris brown, she doesn't care about being beaten, but it is being used anyway, by groups ostensibly in favor of women, though they are demeaning the dignity and right to her own image of one such woman

females is cissexist.

aerdil posted:

i think okcupid is great, especially the part when i meet women and kill them

animedad posted:

aerdil posted:

deadken posted:

warm soft girlflesh

Are there any (alive) heroes from the 60s left who have not lost their cultural standing

bob avakian

what if rihanna believes she deserved to get her ass beat?
That would be sensual as hell probably. I'm answering for a friend.

animedad posted:

aerdil posted:

Nice, really glad you saved that screenshot so we could all enjoy those terrible posts.
free 1mpper

did you guys know that Suprabound is still like posting every day in IFAP, fucking weird
superabound is a moron

Impper posted:

superabound is a moron

we all are. join da club

i'm not, but you might be

MadMedico posted:

yes but do you support legal marriage between 1st cousins? this is important