Some of you may have seen the FX Network television show American Horror Story: Asylum, and some of you may have not. For those that have not it is, for the most part, set in Briarcliff Mental Institution in 1964. This show is hard for me to watch, and has triggered severe post traumatic stress symptoms in me for reasons which I will now explain.

In November of 2012 I was committed, seemingly on a whim, to the IFAP Institute by the sadistic and fucktard moderating staff of known hate site The Rizzone (a place where saying 'fail aids' is both funny and acceptable.) Though what I endured in the IFAP was horrible, and in many ways very difficult for me to even talk let alone think about, I feel the story must be told for the good of humanity.

First, let me say that much of what has been said about the IFAP is not true. Many of it's patients - both those who have found a line to the outside world and those I encountered during my time in the IFAP - have complained that it is nigh impossible to be released. I, however, am living proof that this is not the case.

I cannot say how long I spent in the IFAP. The time seemed to run together to a great extent, but I will say that while I was there my life took a completely different turn. I barely read anything posted on The Rhizzone, instead devoting my time to other pursuits like tugging my dong to LubeTube and reading r/mensrights - a much less hateful and bigoted webforum than The Rhizzone.

Regardless - though at first I did not concentrated on it - a task was set out for me by the staff of the IFAP the completion of which would result in my eventual release. I eventually did accomplish this and was released soon afterwards. So, it cannot be said that one cannot escape the IFAP.

Another complaint of the patients committed to the IFAP is that they are not actually deserving of being committed. While some of the patients clearly show the signs of terrible cases of autism and Fail Aids, others complain that they were sent to the IFAP simply for political reasons, for being dirty dirty jews, or for standing up for the rights of oppressed men and Latin American middle class whites. While this may be the case, I would like to respond to these allegations by discussing a great man and his life work. That man is, of course, Stalin.

Stalin, in his time as supreme ruler of the USSR under a mandate from God, Allah, Jesus, and Buddha, as rightful heir to the Throne of the Sun and the Kingdom of Utopia, sent many people to labor camps not unlike the IFAP for similar reasons as those cited by patients of the IFAP who say they do not deserve to be there. This, in itself is justification enough for those people being committed. One thing that I and IFAP Warden CrOw! shared in common was a great admiration for Stalin, and we discussed Stalin and how great his work and his penis were at great length. This alone was my solace during my time in the IFAp, those great discussions with Crow! about Stalin and our love for him, as well as I think it is a justification of the policies of the IFAP. For this reason as well as others I may get into later, I now have come to the conclusions that, though far from perfect, the IFAP is epic ftw.

These are just some thoughts on my experience in the IFAP, and I will gladly answer any questions as long as posters refrain from using triggering language.
JEsus. Namaste.
Transient_Grace is spreading slanderous allegations about me 'never being released from IFAP.' This is not true, as I was just IFAPped less than a week ago. The account he was referring to, Druxxx, was IFAPped at a time when no one could post in IFAP. I did complete the assignment given to Druxxx and post it in the main forum on my new account, which I was forced to do as I waited for days and ddays without being released due to Goeys lack of willingness to take the time to fix the code
Superabound rulez. He keeps it real over in IFAP on a daily basis
Superabound makin excellent posts in IFAP while impper barely posts if ever. We know who won tHAT Feud! You DONT wanna KNOW ABOUT!
i like the sense of grandeur cycloneboy brings to the 'scandals' and subterfuge of a dead gay internet forum, like it's all some Machiavellian politburo power play
wickerman continues to meltdown