[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
why would you wonder who did it, i doubt it'd be anyone you know. ...or would it
khamsak: "which one of you fuckers did it??? no fatalities???? come on!"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
jews did 21/11

discipline posted:

I mean I wonder what group did it you numbskull, because it's not really a signature attack

sounds like the work of dennis hopper

it was probably mossad that did that bus bombing in bulgaria right. given the extreme antipathy some in the israeli establishment have against keeping truces with hamas (especially once all the reservists have been called up & are waiting by the border gettin bored) i dont think its at all inconceivable that the state would do something like this
Bush blew up dat bus
must have been a weak bomb. for this reason i doubt hamas did it.

more likely it was a small obscure group or even a lone wolf.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=472401819465501

tpaine posted:

hey beavis, check it out *butthead presses a button inside his fighter jet and a bomb is dropped on a gazan supermarket* Whoa, hehe heh.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/beavis-and-butt-head-season-9-ep-3-drones/1674141/playlist.jhtml

leaving bombs in places and then splitting is more like the orthodox right's style
my guess is that it was someone really mad at buses. like the japanese.

discipline posted:

just kidding, it won't be awesome, but that's seriously the first thing I thought when I saw the news at the gate this morning

Fuck this bombing of people on a bus. Not for the pain and terror that they suffered but because of the inevitable military response

oh yeah t money im sure the jew cabal is going to put together some evil opportunist jew plot to slaughter a bunch of browns bc jews are sadistic and evil. *rolls eyes*

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

oh yeah t money im sure the jew cabal is going to put together some evil opportunist jew plot to slaughter a bunch of browns bc jews are sadistic and evil. *rolls eyes*

palestinians could nuke tel aviv and most leftists would still say it was legitimate resistance by an oppressed people or whatever.
perhaps the truth is in the middle.
nuke all Zionists, not because it's a legitimate response but because voluntarily subscribing to a bullshit colonial racist ideology means you should die, sry
israel ain't going anywhere crybabies
wrap it up
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

wrap it up

Iraealures works quite well actually

did you guys know in south africa they call traffic lights "robots"
is that music video racist?

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

gyrofry posted:

wrap it up

Iraealures works quite well actually

the isreFAIListine one state soln

so egypt has wrangled a ceasefire?
alls i know is alqassam are gloating & israeli public are furious; im looking forward to decent analysis of the situation tho

[account deactivated]
the unhappy conscious: a jew york love story
re: the thread title

it's gonna be pretty awesome when israel uses this bus bombing in tel aviv (no fatalities) as an excuse to kill more palestinians

what do you think about the ceasefire?

getfiscal posted:

it's gonna be pretty awesome when israel uses this bus bombing in tel aviv (no fatalities) as an excuse to kill more palestinians

if someone bombed a bus in canada i'd probably be pretty mad at whoever did it even if the bomb didn't kill anyone. like if someone shot at me and missed they don't get to go "my bad" and then walk away.

getfiscal posted:

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

if someone bombed a bus in canada i'd probably be pretty mad at whoever did it even if the bomb didn't kill anyone. like if someone shot at me and missed they don't get to go "my bad" and then walk away.

O no, my ultraright wing country got bus bombed by my ultra right wing false flag group, Lookit fuckin me, Da hoy, Fuggetabout it, Im walkin here *sidewalks away like an italian crab*