i am thankful for the mayan apocalypse
my impending death
i was thankful that canadian thanksgiving is first. canadians are first at a lot of things. like french fries and gravy and snow.
i am thankful for communism, my kantian polestar

my name is unamin i am a eqinamads
the 90s revival, and nostalgia in general
i am thankful for everything except rap and country
I am thankful for a heavy ass thing to pick up and set down, for whence I stand on trial, before a jury of the Others, and charged "Do you even lift, bro?" A verdict can be met, swift and decisive. Full acquittal reached once Mirror-Mirror on the Wall takes the witness stand: Who is the swolest of them all? It is known; for the witness retells of a sparkling, shimmering body, unlike no other but Edward Cullin. Serene in such powerful majesty. A body conceived within the womb of an iphone 6 - borne through the lens of instagram. Incredible.

I am also thankful for Oakley aviators.

getfiscal posted:

i am thankful for everything except rap and country

are you trying to get me to ifap you donny?

thankful for the carcinogenic fluoride in my toothpaste.

thankful for these breasts I'm developing due to birth control pill piss lacing the water with estrogen.

thankful for the sense of security provided by LRADs in crowded areas.

thankful for the UN working to keep offensive and dangerous content off my internet.

thankful for being prevented from buying deadly raw milk and raw almond foods.

hey posted:

i was thankful that canadian thanksgiving is first. canadians are first at a lot of things. like french fries and gravy and snow.

number one in soggy french fries that have been ruined by this stupid poutine thing that everyone says they love eating, and tells themselves how much they love eating because they're Canadians™ but secretly know tastes like a basket of warm garbage

I am thankful for the gentle swirl of stuttering iridescent colors that accompanies my perception of light at all times
i am grateful for my vast and unwieldy erection preventing me from getting up from my desk

swirlsofhistory posted:

hey posted:

number one in soggy french fries that have been ruined by this stupid poutine thing that everyone says they love eating, and tells themselves how much they love eating because they're Canadians™ but secretly know tastes like a basket of warm garbage

i'm thankful that americans have to constantly remind me how mean they are.
thank you. asshole.

i'm thankful for you.
i'm thankful i left the uk before this happened
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chap_hop

Chap hop is a variety of music originating from England that mixes the hip hop genre with elements from the Chappist or steampunk subcultures and stereotypical English obsessions such as cricket, tea and the weather.

Two leading exponents of the genre are Professor Elemental and Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer; other genre performers include The Fellows, Poplock Holmes, Class Rhymes and Sir Reginald Pikedevant, Esquire.

See also

The Chap magazine

i'm
[account deactivated]
Trotskyism

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

i'm thankful for you.

Took the turkey outta my mouth!! So *pats your belly* Did ya have a turkey?/ Ha ha get lots of turkey ?

what is Turkeyism ?
THANKS OBAMA

camera_obscura posted:

I am thankful for the gentle swirl of stuttering iridescent colors that accompanies my perception of light at all times

Sounds pretty chill

i am thankful for big ass trucks, mud and berr.

AmericanNazbro posted:

i am thankful for big ass trucks, mud and berr.

i am thankful i don't have to sit down with my family in November when i could be at the beach, what a stupid holiday
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
klamy, make me mod or give me ultimate power over lf so i can merge this site with the israeli propaganda site that gives badges and RPG points for posting pro-israeli propaganda
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nice try in viral marketing here at the 'zzone, israel, but you're not dissuading me from revleft's user ranking system anytime soon, where i've been recently promoted from Junior Comrade to a full fledged Comrade, and've earned almost too many Thank Points to even count.
[account deactivated]
cum: rad?
before i am demodded i AM going to find a way to merge this forum with byobxp, the sa byob offshoot forum
[account deactivated]
idgi. who is jools??
[account deactivated]
im thankful for the united states military protecting my freedom against conquest by a tiny landlocked country with no air force
counterpoint: troops own. one of my top 3 best friends is a troop and i love him