[account deactivated]
my housemate just bought ff7 on his ps3 and i really wish i could be playing it while he does. the jokes on him, though, cause he has a gf and therefore cant spend all night every night kicking ass materia style

TG posted:

my housemate just bought ff7 on his ps3 and i really wish i could be playing it while he does. the jokes on him, though, cause he has a gf and therefore cant spend all night every night kicking ass materia style

tpaine posted:

cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet

i grew up on welfare and had ice skates and video games. america ftw

tpaine posted:

getfiscal posted:

once i had some money i earned from a paper route. so i got excited and went to Toys R Us in order to buy a certain handheld video game thing. then when i got there i realized i didn't really care much about the game, or buying anything really, so i burst into tears at the sinking anxious feeling. possible date for beginning of my journey as a depressed economist.

you were probably better without the n-gage fringus.

lmfao

i never had ice skates bc where i grew up ice was a precious commodity and rationed exclusively for the cooling down of tea and the sweaty brows of portly down-home country lawyers
despite being irish and jewish and a millionaire, i identify as outwardly black