Superabound posted:

reminder that the "rl pic thread" thread exists and none of you should be allowed to talk about poc

Damn Post Good

Superabound posted:

reminder that the "rl pic thread" thread exists and none of you should be allowed to talk about poc

lol

Youth was the time for happiness, its only season; young people, leading a lazy, carefree life, partially occupied by scarcely absorbing studies, were able to devote themselves unlimitedly to the liberated exultation of their bodies. They could play, dance, love, and multiply their pleasures. They could leave a party, in the early hours of the morning, in the company of sexual partners they had chosen, and contemplate the dreary line of employees going to work. They were the salt of the earth, and everything was given to them, everything was permitted for them, everything was possible. Later on, having started a family, having entered the adult world, they would be introduced to worry, work, responsibility, and the difficulties of existence; they would have to pay taxes, submit themselves to administrative formalities while ceaselessly bearing witness—powerless and shame-filled—to the irreversible degradation of their own bodies, which would be slow at first, then increasingly rapid; above all, they would have to look after children, mortal enemies, in their own homes, they would have to pamper them, feed them, worry about their illnesses, provide the means for their education and their pleasure, and unlike in the world of animals, this would last not just for a season, they would remain slaves of their offspring always, the time of joy was well and truly over for them, they would have to continue to suffer until the end, in pain and with increasing health problems, until they were no longer good for anything and were definitively thrown into the rubbish heap, cumbersome and useless. In return, their children would not be at all grateful, on the contrary their efforts, however strenuous, would never be considered enough, they would, until the bitter end, be considered guilty because of the simple fact of being parents. From this sad life, marked by shame, all joy would be pitilessly banished. When they wanted to draw near to young people’s bodies, they would be chased away, rejected, ridiculed, insulted, and, more and more often nowadays, imprisoned. The physical bodies of young people, the only desirable possession the world has ever produced, were reserved for the exclusive use of the young, and the fate of the old was to work and to suffer. This was the true meaning of solidarity between generations; it was a pure and simple holocaust of each generation in favor of the one that replaced it, a cruel, prolonged holocaust that brought with it no consolation, no comfort, nor any material or emotional compensation.

Superabound posted:

or the cast of a cable drama where degenerate whites sell cheap coke and mephedrone while terrorizing their community on vintage fixies: "Sons of Anarchy Online"

yeah prolly this one but im like 1/8th native american so i'll be the shady ethnic one

im p sure im the only person on this forum who even rides a 'fixie'
my ancestors came to this country in chains Suprabound, check your privilige

shermanstick posted:

yeah prolly this one but im like 1/8th native american so i'll be the shady ethnic one

goongrats on your recent senate win Liz

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

my ancestors came to this country in chains Suprabound, check your privilige

lol youre Australian so you REALLY have no business talking about them. and please stop killing horses

quote this if you thought this thread would be for a discussion of all our assault rifles which we, as revolutionary leftists, ofc own.
i dont think an 'assault rifle' would really be a good tool for a revolutionary in the heart of america
i'd say probably a shot gun or a carbine of some sort would be the best option
durr yes instead let's use... what? a glock? a pitchfork? jesus christ.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i'd say probably a shot gun or a carbine of some sort would be the best option

smdh.

owning an assault rifle would probably be as useful during an american insurgency as putting a sign on your lawn that said "i plan on opposing the white army". the real hopes for freedom are the ones that lurk in the shadows, pretending to be disabled fat men when really they are strategic geniuses. only they will be able to survive the counterattack from russia instigated by skynet.
MY DADS ASSAULT RIFLE

jiroemon1897 posted:

MY DADS ASSAULT RIFLE

ar-15, eat lead punk

Cycloneboy posted:

smdh.

what are you going to do with an assault rifle that ou have no idea how to use correctly. how are yo ugoing to transport an assault rifle anywhere outside of the basement, or even to your home with putting yourself at great risk (either by jsut registering for a federal license lol) or buying from an illegal source. like hmmm an assault rifer was used in a suburb outside houston in an attack by leftist radical groups. its going to be a real long list as far as possible suspects LOL

revolutions are not solitary actions.
Israel and America: Love guns, love circumcisions

co-incidence?

Cycloneboy posted:

revolutions are not solitary actions.

but a single post from postplace will begin the revolution, dontyaknow?!