Last nite I had a dream that Crow! and I were recruited by Noam Chomsky to do a suicide bombing on the Brooklyn waterfront. Chomsky flew in and was going to be a sniper involved in the plot. A Real DReam I had.
i got mailed an old computer that was actually a bomb and then we communicated via a videogame on the computer. at the end i decided i didnt want to do it and i was in a frenzied rush trying to pack all of my shit to ride into manhattan before they came for me just before i woke up
there is literally nothing i enjoy more than people talking about the dreams they've had
In an unrelated incident, reported in 2000, a girl's Tinky Winky toy reportedly said "I got a gun." Kenn Viselman claimed the toy actually said "Again, again!" a catchphrase from the show. In a similar incident in 1998, a girl's talking Po doll was thought to be saying "faggot faggot, faggot faggot, faggot faggot, bite my butt", as well as "fatty, fatty." The toy was recalled and it was revealed to have said "fidit, fidit, and mon, mon" inspired by the Cantonese for "faster, faster, and slower, slower".
i once had a dream where drew posted a good thread. lol, i'm kidding not even in dreams can drew make a good post
Fucker. Eat Lead.

the new Scott Walker album is underwhelming
i only listen to gregorian chants
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]