why is it spelled with a "c." skeptic isn't spelled with a c, neither is european, or eurozone, or european union. ffs.
because you tuoch yourself in public restrooms in the daytime and post about it

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

because you tuoch yourself in public restrooms in the daytime and post about it

that's a mirror.

For those 'zoners seeking children, the most important question - the first question, the final question - is of genetics. One should look at oneself in the mirror and honestly ask oneself the following question: is my phenotype a poisonous hindrance to the human race? If so, one would think that one has other options such as adoption, but realistically speaking the emotional and social damage from spending decades as a mutant abomination has certainly rendered one unfit to raise children, or indeed any organism more likely to mimic ones' behavior than a tarantula.

Assuming that the former is not true, let's move on to what you should be expecting. Despite what you may have gleaned, we actually have a pretty good concept of how pregnancy works: Shoot your hot jizz into a vagina. The possibility of defective jizz/vagina is excluded if you are following step 1, and will not be engaged in great detail.

Once impregnored, your female companion will gain the emotional stability of a cornered serial killer and the ability to deal aggravated damage. Fleeing is obviously the best solution in this situation, but is considered socially unacceptable due to misandry.

For about 9 months the baby will percolate inside of your nauseous werewolf, during which time you will have so many doctors visits that you will suspect that you are actually the pregnant one and they want to keep weekly documentation on this miracle of science. Your lady person will be rubbed with bellyoil and your baby will be shot with retardifying ultrasound and the resulting rorschach blot will have parts circled at random by an ethnic technician who will pretend to be excited despite having seen more births than a skanky queen termite.

As birth approaches, you have two options. First, you can try to, without killing it, squirt an asthmatic turkey out the hole that, as you might remember from personal experience, is roughly the proper diameter to accept a human penis. Or you can pull it out like the engine block of a 92 ford taurus. The first method is allegedly safer but at what point during this process were you making rational decisions anyway

Your baby will be born with something minor allegedly wrong with it. God alone knows how this species ever managed to make it to the point of developing the modern hospital. This process allows the hospital to sell your baby to the israelis while giving you a hateful replicant. source: Al-Jazeera

Now that the family is home, be aware of the following reality: your baby is a shrieking monster that exists only to spray feces all over your sleep cycle. remember that you love the thing and that once it comes out you're no longer allowed to murder it. thanks, government

Now that the family is home, be aware of the following reality: your baby is a shrieking monster that exists only to spray feces all over your sleep cycle. remember that you love the thing and that once it comes out you're no longer allowed to murder it. thanks, government

if only you'd adopted a child that was potty-trained, this all could have been avoided, goatmeister.

do you love your child Goatstein?
the vast majority of children given up for adoption are babies and thus not potty trained.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

do you love your child Goatstein?

ya

Good to hear

Goethestein posted:

the vast majority of children given up for adoption are babies and thus not potty trained.

it's much easier to adopt kids that are older bc they're in less demand.

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:
it's much easier to adopt kids that are older bc they're in less demand.

especially homeschooled ones

"oh great, we're gonna have to teach him how to use a goddamn toilet"

somebody is unfamiliar with the laws of supply and demand...
Well homeschool kids are the human equivalent of fax machines and no-one’s buying them anymore

Well homeschool kids are the human equivalent of fax machines and no-one’s buying them anymore

i did not read your post, then write and post a response within 14 seconds, iwc. a little full of ourselves, are we?

Cycloneboy posted:

i did not read your post, then write and post a response within 14 seconds, iwc. a little full of ourselves, are we?

don't hate me because i'm beautiful

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
The only bloodline i want to continue is a line of my own blood through the sand as i gasp my last few breathes of life, having fought and died for marxism
[account deactivated]
Marx: Damn give me back my crystal skull
marx: yo t-dogg this shit be napoleonic an shit
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'm on the right track baby. i was adopted this way
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

discipline posted:
I had a dream last night that I was suddenly the female jong-il heir to north korea

i had a dream that a hamburger was eating me!!

now that's a burger- you DONT want to burgle!

i had a dream that someone was systematically emailing screenshots of my various dumbass posts to an ex of mine..... basically i think posting is part of a chain of signification with its ultimate signified being the utter shame i feel about everything i do (cuz ur posts suck etc)
i had a dream that no one ever posted about their dreams bc no one cares fuck.

Cycloneboy posted:

the second most famous speech in american history was a dream journal

cycloneboy is such a racist.

Cycloneboy posted:

please dont dreamshame

i look forward to passing on my impeccible aryan genetics. the world should thank me.

ggw posted:

thats true

thirdplace posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

the second most famous speech in american history was a dream journal

different kind of dream, dumbass.

Asian facial and body shape best facial and body shape, stinky turdlord westerners facial and body shape look like ugly man.
your shirt look like a dishrag
lol at an asian using the nonsensical phrase "almond eyes" to describe his own ppl. white people have eyes shaped like almonds, epicanthic folds result in eyes that are NOT shaped like almonds. jeet christ.
asian people are only attractive if they dont have that forehead thing. you know the one i mean