everything ever is offensive

ggw posted:

everything ever is offensive

no, just your posts.

goatse is the Langford Basilisk of social justice
*lowers sunglasses* *sees Shepard Fairey poster become a picture of a mans anus* *siezes up*

Cycloneboy posted:

no, just your posts.

please don't rape me

srs sez: imperialism is awesome! (when women do it)
it's so sad when oppressed groups join western militaries and assert their "empowerment" by killing and oppressing brown people abroad.

HenryKrinkle posted:

it's so sad when oppressed groups join western militaries and assert their "empowerment" by killing and oppressing brown people abroad.

"oppressed groups"

to be clear are you saying women arent oppressed, cycloneboy?
rock oppresses scissors, scissors oppress paper, paper oppresses....rock???
please don't wear camo. it's triggering

littlegreenpills posted:

upsetting sensitive people with offensive images is fun and cool and helps make the world a much better and happier place imo

if you are "triggered" by anything other than graphic depictions of violence, you are either lying or belong in an asylum with enough lithium in your system that you could jumpstart a honda

Goethestein posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

upsetting sensitive people with offensive images is fun and cool and helps make the world a much better and happier place imo

if you are "triggered" by anything other than graphic depictions of violence, you are either lying or belong in an asylum with enough lithium in your system that you could jumpstart a honda

So your girlfriend triggers a Honda, protestin' Vietnam like Fonda
But Fonda ain't got triggerwarnings in the back of her Honda
My genderless serpent don't want none
Unless you've got Stalin

[account deactivated]
post links to the tumblrs
half of my facebook updates are wddps linking to an article about how obama frowned and then agreed to a republican policy with the comment AAAAAAAaaaaa or something

getfiscal posted:

half of my facebook updates are wddps linking to an article about how obama frowned and then agreed to a republican policy with the comment AAAAAAAaaaaa or something

Bieber I’m giving you a choice. Either put on these glasses or start to eat that trash

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

<<Billy Madison Voice>> My Snarky Stuff Is More Better

Please to be linking or screenshotting wddp tumblr tears
[account deactivated]
http://collaterlysisters.tumblr.com/image/36761415409
Im trans
[account deactivated]
bradley manning gave some public testimony and i haven't been able to determine if he wanted to be known as breanna.
lmao
who is mountain goats following.
mumford and sons, garfunkle and orts, and a whole tradition of beardos, mumblers, wood block percussionists, and adult suspender enthusiasts.
What's a jokedude?
john d is legitimately a really cool dude. for an ex amphetamine addict hes like top rung. bought me a beer once in atlanta

Crow posted:

what on earf

[account deactivated]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBgcjtE0xrE&feature=plcp

this woman is a mod on reddit

ggw posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBgcjtE0xrE&feature=plcpthis woman is a mod on reddit

Girl Writes What is a thousand times cooler than you'll ever be. *shoves you into locker*

discipline posted:

it's pretty weird, I went to check out some wddp tumblrs and they're still on about the same old shit they were like 6 months ago, don't they ever get bored?

http://maggotmaster.tumblr.com/

Goethestein posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

PTSD literally doesnt exist