[account deactivated]
Someone with better skillz than me needs to rage comic that image, pronto~
[account deactivated]
i think i once asked LF if it was progressive to fight for the nazis on the western front in 1944 to 1945 in order to delay the american advance and impose costs on the new chief forces of imperialism.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Ok well, I reckon it’s a positive anyway because Germany would have been a lot more effective without having to worry about a western front. I don’t know if they would have “won” but they may have been able to force a settlement with Russia

a strong Germany/Japan and the resulting postwar German-Russian relationship, combined with an isolationist US never woken from its slumber would have prevented or at least stalled 70 years of American adventurism and imperialism

not to mention that every single thread of today's American power can be traced directly back to Little Boy

getfiscal posted:

[was it] progressive to fight for the nazis

Yes.

yo donald yo doannie look at this

Hugh Pill - GoldMan Sachs
Hugh Pill. Global Investment Research. London uw is the chief European economist and co-head of the Economics team in Europe

We ask the following question: For the Euro area countries of interest, how big a real exchange rate depreciation is required in order to establish a sustainable external position.

The results of our exercise are shown below. They demonstrate that relying solely on internal devaluations to correct existing imbalances implies a need for very large wage and cost adjustments. For the small and vulnerable peripheral countries (Greece and Portugal), we would need to see wages fall by at least 50% relative to Germany (from their level at the start of 2011) if this mechanism alone were to re-establish external sustainability. And even for larger and richer countries such as Spain and France, relative wage reductions (on a comparable basis) of 30%+ are needed.

lol. so what are they supposed to do.
Implement the communist programme

stegosaurus posted:

But revolution is impossible and counterproductive in labor-aristocratic states.

is there any upside to remaining in the EU for peripheral states, besides a forlorn hope that the good times will get going again and their countries will once more be flooded with condo building investors and English UK expatriates teaching English very badly

mustang19 posted:

stegosaurus posted:

But revolution is impossible and counterproductive in labor-aristocratic states.

my pants are constantly in labor-aristocratic states

Why do thet call it a sphere of influence when it's not like the influence goes down into the Earth's core or way out in space
So there it is folks. Stalinists want you to believe that the evil and manipulative Trotsky was plotting with the Nazis to overthrow Stalin.

And what do you see above you? A picture of fuckface himself cozying up to Nazi scum.

Inevitably, there will be cretins who develop all sorts of convoluted theories as to why Stalin collaborated with the Nazis. The world has no shortage of stupid people. The truth of the matter could not be more obvious, but it is up to the reader to decipher the facts.

Meursault posted:

Why do thet call it a sphere of influence when it's not like the influence goes down into the Earth's core or way out in space

uploaded from an android phone.

just meant to post the stalin one because lol