watch me creep out the cut masked up and ready for murder then i pull off the skimask and i got a blonde beard and i just dip ya main bitch for a hot minute then im out back to the streets.
[account deactivated]
Much like your posting

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

lol ok i watched some of that video and this douche is cribbing his delivery and criticism totally from louis CK but he has absolutely none of the introspection or humanity that makes him an engaging performer

I was going to get mad at this post but then I remembered that you're, like, always trolling, so thanks for complimenting him.

Cycloneboy posted:

lol ok i watched some of that video and this douche is cribbing his delivery and criticism totally from louis CK but he has absolutely none of the introspection or humanity that makes him an engaging performer
I was going to get mad at this post but then I remembered that you're, like, always trolling, so thanks for complimenting him.

You got me, I’m trolling, I was totally disingenuous, fact of the matter is I genuinely was impressed by “the angry atheist” railing against women for nearly a quarter of an hour

Cycloneboy posted:

that's a mirror

i post on a hate forum where i pretend to be a 17 year old kid who idolizes a fat misogynist named 'The Amazing Atheist.' but seriously, dont troll my faggy thread
[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:

Like how petty do you have to be to pick on tumblr-politics as if it’s even a “thing”. Marxism had the better part of 2 centuries and some of the world’s biggest countries and they fucked it up so why not give tumblr a go

this guy has made well over 300k from his youtube video views lol

AmericanNazbro posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Like how petty do you have to be to pick on tumblr-politics as if it’s even a “thing”. Marxism had the better part of 2 centuries and some of the world’s biggest countries and they fucked it up so why not give tumblr a go

this guy has made well over 300k from his youtube video views lol

Indeed, human society owns.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i post on a hate forum where i pretend to be a 17 year old kid who idolizes a fat misogynist named 'The Amazing Atheist.' but seriously, dont troll my faggy thread

Actually, his name is TJ, but nice try at stealing my identity.

im a 25 on that privilege chart but i feel like my ugly face and social autism really brought me down

shermanstick posted:

im a 25 on that privilege chart but i feel like my ugly face and social autism really brought me down

i can't believe that having a net worth of over a billion buckaroonies is not worth as much as being black, and that that image isn't a joke.

the amazing atheist stuffed a banana up his ass and said hey what are you doing with that banana up your ass banana ass & maybe its unfair of me to dismiss him and his ideas because of this, i feel it is fair to dismiss him and his ideas because of that and everything else about him and how hes a dumbass.

Now, to the topic at hand. I feel, cyclone boy, that you have a point. Discussions of privilege have been hi jacked into discussions of increasingly minor and silly divides, such as the privilege of not having a lizardkin headmate, or the privilege of having a Proud Ass Dick vs a squirming little baby dick. However, intersectional thinking is not made incorrect b/c of people abusing it. To make any one aspect of personhood the dominant and most Important aspect is to Risk creating a bad thing that isnt good, such as the second wave feminist movement, or Romanian communism. In conclusion, your Academic Ideas probably shouldnt be a reaction to what you seen on tumblr, twitter, and youtube. Just 1 mans opinion and hell, I could be wrong.
Speaking of Privilege: please stop using your privileged position to bully and abuse quality posters such as cyclone boy, Enmandi Orlando. Thank you.

Keven posted:

the amazing atheist stuffed a banana up his ass and said hey what are you doing with that banana up your ass banana ass & maybe its unfair of me to dismiss him and his ideas because of this, i feel it is fair to dismiss him and his ideas because of that and everything else about him and how hes a dumbass.

Wow, care to elucidate how shoving a banana up your ass is not cool + funny? Oh, that's right, you can't.

what aery ou gonna do about it cry? lol
[account deactivated]
im 190. pls check my privilege for me because i cant be trusted

Keven posted:

To make any one aspect of personhood the dominant and most Important aspect is to Risk creating a bad thing that isnt good, such as the second wave feminist movement, or Romanian communism.

counterpoint: class is the dominant aspect of one's qualitative experience of reality.

Counterpoint: not really dude
[account deactivated]

Keven posted:

ya rly.

Keven posted:

actually it is. *watches rap video, sees an endless party of fun out of reach for most white middle class men*

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

this thread is like school in the summertime

required extra classes because we fucked around????

scored a strong -35 lol
Wow, look at all the privileged fucks itt. As a negatively charged atomized non-privilege haver,

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

what aery ou gonna do about it cry? lol

plx stop threatening me i need some reassurance that ppl care about me in my life right now so i'd appreciate it if you stopped making these stupid threats... anyways thanks for reading my post...

Cycloneboy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

who does this? where do they talk about it? are the meetings open to the public or invitation only?

tumblr.

Yeah but in the end it all heated discussion about why there aren't BBW female mages or that you can't select intersex as your gender for the latest wizards and elves videogame.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the vast majority of female mages are bbw
[account deactivated]
was ærith a mage
[account deactivated]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fictional_salespeople

MadMedico posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

who does this? where do they talk about it? are the meetings open to the public or invitation only?

tumblr.

Yeah but in the end it all heated discussion about why there aren't BBW female mages or that you can't select intersex as your gender for the latest wizards and elves videogame.

[account deactivated]