http://gawker.com/5966563/here-is-lena-dunhams-37-million-book-proposal

Lena Dunham's personal litigation counsel Charles Harder has contacted Gawker to relay a demand from his client, Lena Dunham, that we remove the above quote from our web site.

That isnt a link to tumblr, so im not quite sure why you are posting it here
chuck harder lmao
thats a lot of words to call someone an attention whore
i didn't know who lena dunham was so i googled her and i guess i already visited her wikipedia page. but i guess i just care so little about her that i totally erased her from my memory.

if anybody knows Lena's agent's contact information please forward what i just sayed because i think it's a pretty ownage burn.
"it doesn't matter how 'ard you think you are, there's always somebody out there who's a little bit 'arder" – Phil Mitchell

hey posted:

i didn't know who lena dunham was so i googled her and i guess i already visited her wikipedia page. but i guess i just care so little about her that i totally erased her from my memory.

if anybody knows Lena's agent's contact information please forward what i just sayed because i think it's a pretty ownage burn.

IF YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS
Img-lena-dunham.jpg
INSTEAD OF THIS
amazing-randi.jpg
YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD

The Contract is Sealed. Reddit is Summoned onto the green earth once more.
i'm pretty annoyed by all the anti-dunham talk around here and i've decided to buy a mesh trucker cap with the words GET HER DUNHAM
i forget what she did or said that made a bunch of internet weirdos consider some girl with a tv show an enemy of the revolution

Groulxsmith posted:

i forget what she did or said that made a bunch of internet weirdos consider some girl with a tv show an enemy of the revolution

those who are not with us are against us

implicitly suggesting that a small group of upper-middle class white girls living in new york city might not hang out with minorities
maybe she will take the criticism & learn from the masses
in response to the criticisms she added a sassy black friend named yolanda who says irreverent things about how she wants her obama phone
how does she feel about brezhnev and the mcrib

gyrofry posted:

how does she feel about brezhnev and the mcrib

jewish, doesn't eat pork and doesn't like criticisms of bourgeois cosmopolitanism, i'd guess.

i was talking about yolanda
what would gawker do without lena dunham
probably find some other 21st century woody allen knock off to gawk over
who is lena dunham? obama's mom or some shit right?
gawker's pretty pissed this woman is a successful hack, but that article is pretty bad too. just imo

angelbutt_dollface posted:

who is lena dunham? obama's mom or some shit right?

her dad did some racist up puppet shows I think, that's how she got famous

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

what would gawker do without lena dunham

listicles

gyrofry posted:

thats a lot of words to call someone an attention whore

i like a good synonym twist.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thought this was gonna be about the black jewish wddper who grew up w/ ms dunham and has a biweekly meltdown over cis things
http://i45.tinypic.com/2dj4g7c.png

peepaw posted:

thought this was gonna be about the black jewish wddper who grew up w/ ms dunham and has a biweekly meltdown over cis things

jewish, irish, outwardly black, and never dug a hole in her life and hair styles are privilege and oppressing

, Texan, Monarchist
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you do NOT talk about yolanda that way

discipline posted:

why do people care one iota at what some rich upper class media personality thinks. jesus christ she's 26. who cares

she's the voice of our generation

discipline posted:

why do people care one iota at what some rich upper class media personality thinks. jesus christ she's 26. who cares

i care because she speaks to my generation's ambivalence about success.

[account deactivated]
actually she is a highly successful runway model / screenwriter and a two-time winner of the nobel prize in intersectionality
beaten

discipline posted:

wow I'm born rich and I'm ambivalent about my success, even though I have never accomplished anything

that's too bad. lena dunham, on the other hand, has accomplished a lot of things? such as getting a critically acclaimed show on HBO?