would you hide your kids or your wife first? or your iphone?
die lol

deadken posted:

die lol

from the firing squads or while human mineclearing

read about it happening in another country whose language I probably dont even speak
i would find some way to criticize it for being "petty-bourgeois in nature" so that i could keep playing with my obamaphone
get out of the house for once
yeah i'm sure all the mentally broke otherkin tumblrs 4 communism will be leading the revolution and totally not-broken-enough to form a firing squad

getfiscal posted:

i would find some way to criticize it for being "petty-bourgeois in nature" so that i could keep playing with my obamaphone

I would call it social-fascist and then look at my $uperwage pay stub $mugly one more time

i
would
get
laid
you can have "pets" that can be cute as well as many customizable clothing options & ways to "dress" your character. This appeals to females
What people forget is that rape has some serious consequences (many years in prison), a ruined life, career, etc. Think before you accuse.
probably the same thing i'd be doing any other day. life's pretty routine in a concentration camp
fight to restore american democracy.
emulate Brezhnev
undermine the revolution as a trotskyist

guidoanselmi posted:

undermine the revolution as a trotskyist

Go directly to jail.

smoke a blunt

of death
make a good post
[account deactivated]
use all my good "in russia/in america" jokes
help my bourgeois parents defend their property and community from the mob
I would poop my diaper. I would just poop my freaking diaper.
that cat is long
what would u do if ur son was at home
cryin all alone on teh bedroom floor
because the communist revolution happened irl
and the only way 2 feed him is to
denounce the kulaks for a little bit of horsefeed
I love that song
i love lamp.

mongosteen posted:

what would u do if ur son was at home
cryin all alone on teh bedroom floor
because the communist revolution happened irl
and the only way 2 feed him is to
denounce the kulaks for a little bit of horsefeed

lol i can imagine the whole kulak dynamic coming back with today's poor except in a slightly different form:

"he's hidding an ipad! i saw it, i'm pretty sure he's hoarding bitcoins on it"

spot the zoner http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865568477/Shipping-companies-bustling-with-Christmas-treasures.html
this was in the related links lol http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705398068/FedEx-driver-charged-with-making-bomb-joke.html?pg=all
OP, question: are we assuming that a post-revolutionary state would be industrialized? y/n?

tsinava posted:

I would poop my diaper. I would just poop my freaking diaper.

Make the website
that's kinda your thing now. bit typecast, really

guidoanselmi posted:

OP, question: are we assuming that a post-revolutionary state would be industrialized? y/n?

bookchinian glocal depopulation green anarchism

ggw posted:

yeah i'm sure all the mentally broke otherkin tumblrs 4 communism will be leading the revolution and totally not-broken-enough to form a firing squad

counterpoint: the psychological makeup of all those kids who actually do end up going on killing sprees

i don't know OP all the good jokes have been taken
now that i think about it, socially-broken misanthropes with fluid and easily manipulable concepts of identity and a strong desire to become in-group are literally the perfect candidates for mass murder training

Superabound posted:

now that i think about it, socially-broken misanthropes with fluid and easily manipulable concepts of identity and a strong desire to become in-group are literally the perfect candidates for mass murder training

________________/

Superabound posted:

wow nice gaslighting

angelbutt_dollface posted:

________________/

could one of the mods please change my av to this: http://i49.tinypic.com/efibty.jpg