you probably think there there is the best track on hail to the thief
TG, you wrote no isntead of the in that post because they all suck bc radiohead is a bad band
[account deactivated]
The Bends is better than every other Radiohead album combined. and anyone who downvotes this post is WRONG
[account deactivated]
that sure is an opinion
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
if world war 7 if anything like ff7 its gonna be freaking great
“I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World Wars 4 through 7 will be fought with custom-pressed vinyl and pay-what-you-want digital album sales"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
- EO

Edited by wasted ()

it was a ripoff of Vampire's Kiss
radiohead are worse than coldplay

ggw posted:

As a lifelong resident of Southeast Michigan, I have been exposed to union culture to great extent. My mom and dad were both union members, MEA (teachers) and IBEW (electrical workers) respectively, which afforded the family a comfortable suburban life. Most of my friends had one or more parents who were UAW members, and when we played outside and got boo-boos, those fabulous union benefits assured that a hospital visit wouldn't bankrupt the family.

I have been having some interesting discussions with people lately. Especially my peers. It only took a single generation to expose the truth about unions, and here's what we've learned:

My first lesson is that the reality in which I grew up is a fable. Unionized labor had nothing to do with my idyllic childhood. And since I am not a union worker now, any strong pro-union sentiment I feel should be met with skepticism.

The second lesson is that the union man is a lazy creature at heart, and this is the true reason the working class are struggling. The extravagant middle class lifestyle I enjoy now is a direct result of my superb work ethic and gumption. I am thus disabused of my initial notion that my current circumstances are a product of being born white in the suburbs, where every door was kicked open and a well-paying job was literally the path of least resistance.

A third lesson is that unions are no longer necessary. We have laws in place to protect workers now. And since there is no effective way for those who own the means of production to unduly influence lawmakers for favorable legislation, unions can be relegated to the dustbin of history.

I'm pretty sure there's a fourth lesson in there about stopping to smell the roses (and revel in the plight of people who work harder than I do for meager wages), but I haven't fully fleshed it out yet and if I have one more conversation about this topic my brain might start to hemorrhage.

link

[account deactivated]
the best radiohead album is ok computer
dwi
the best radiohead album is the one with all the boring long tracks
people who have strong opinions about radiohead are usually fat, unhealthy, and only talk about weed politics and how great johnny quest was
I base my musical opinions off of who has won a grammy and who has not.

skrillex > radiohead.
the best radiohead album is a tool album

ggw posted:

people who have strong opinions about radiohead are usually fat, unhealthy, and only talk about weed politics and how great johnny quest was

2/4

i like radiohead, but radiodread is better

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

radiohead are worse than coldplay

these days i basically only listen to avant-garde post-punk with yelped vocals, drawn-out atonal synths, free jazz piano bits, layers upon layers of static, industrial drums, the sounds of breaking plates, etc. i dont even do it for show or w/e, i genuinely like this stuff, what is happening to me

deadken posted:

these days i basically only listen to avant-garde post-punk with yelped vocals, drawn-out atonal synths, free jazz piano bits, layers upon layers of static, industrial drums, the sounds of breaking plates, etc. i dont even do it for show or w/e, i genuinely like this stuff, what is happening to me

get a job ya fuckin' bum

lol why. how would that help me or anyone
[account deactivated]
http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1210THIRDLIA/LPSINC72/
just put Metal Machine Music on repeat and then kill you arse elf

deadken posted:

lol why. how would that help me or anyone

go work in a cotton gin or at a logging operation. it'll be a wild time drinking whiskey with the boys, getting brown lung, or having a tree fall on your head due to incompetence. it'll give you the release you've always dreamed of

ken do u like future of the left. they technically count as post punk sometimes but you'll be able to listen to it around other people without them telling you to turn that crap off