http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4319246,00.html
An innocent visit by children of African asylum seekers at central Tel Aviv kindergartens, turned into a heated argument between parents.

The management of the kindergarten, run during Hanukkah in the Sheinkin neighborhood, initiated a 35-child visit from South Tel Aviv as part of their African studies program.

Most of the parents did not object, but some feared that the visit may place their children in harm's way. This started a two-way blame game and led to the cancellation of other such visits.

"When certain parents heard about the meeting, it caused quite the stir," said one of the parents to Ynet.

"A few parents who objected made phone calls and sent emails; turning this into a very racist, turbulent discourse. The parents screamed and argued and explained that the visit is likely to endanger their children."

A parent who opposed the visit said, "Our attempt was solely to check which kindergartens these kids came from and if they are immunized, out of worry for our children."

In an email written by one of the parents negating the stance of the others, he wrote: "We would very much like to help children whose parents came from, 'the distant continent' and we would be willing to donate toys, games, clothes and more, if we were only asked… it is unclear how our children could help these kids and how a visit by, 'Afro' children in our kindergarten could contribute in any way."

One of the mothers answered cynically: "I want to know which children have gay parents, since it is known that in their community, there is greater exposure to AIDS and I wouldn't want to endanger my child."

"I would also like to know which parents are Moroccan, since they are known for being primitive and violent and I wouldn't want my children to be exposed to violence," she added.

"Which of the parents are Russian, I wouldn't want my child to grow up to be a prostitute. Raise your hand if you are of Yemenite descent, since it is known that it is hard to find a bride for a cheapskate groom.

"Should I continue?? Get over yourselves! I am a Russian, my husband is Yemenite and some of my best friends are Moroccan and homosexual. Get a life."
Young multi-ethnic democracy has some ethnic tension, wow, what a great scoop, thank god America is –post-racial and we can sneer at these people
lil amerika
This article is a great illustration of just how the media frames "objective" stories to manipulate you one way or another:

An innocent visit by children of African asylum seekers at central Tel Aviv kindergartens

Why the fuck is the visit "innocent"? No explanation is given, we're just expected to accept that it was some noble event planned and executed with no motivations whatsoever. I don’t think any of us are naïve to believe that this is how the world works, ridiculous.

Additionally, this garbage at the end:

"Should I continue?? Get over yourselves! I am a Russian, my husband is Yemenite and some of my best friends are Moroccan and homosexual. Get a life."

posits this sassy woman as the face of a tolerant multicultural Israeli, as if anyone should give a fuck if she has gay friends when her older son is out killing babies in Gaza.

Talk about buying into the Israeli propaganda machine angelbutt, next time don't post this garbage.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Young multi-ethnic democracy has some ethnic tension, wow, what a great scoop, thank god America is –post-racial and we can sneer at these people

you've really made this style of posting your own, man. glad to see it working out for ya

Edited by angelbutt_dollface ()

iwc is right
israel is the only protection the west has against the mohammedan horde

This article is a great illustration of just how the media frames "objective" stories to manipulate you one way or another:

An innocent visit by children of African asylum seekers at central Tel Aviv kindergartens

Why the fuck is the visit "innocent"? No explanation is given, we're just expected to accept that it was some noble event planned and executed with no motivations whatsoever. I don’t think any of us are naïve to believe that this is how the world works, ridiculous.

Additionally, this garbage at the end:

posits this sassy woman as the face of a tolerant multicultural Israeli, as if anyone should give a fuck if she has gay friends when her older son is out killing babies in Gaza.

Talk about buying into the Israeli propaganda machine angelbutt, next time don't post this garbage.

you did it man. you got the first post and hijacked the thread. goongrats

http://www.theage.com.au/world/west-is-repeating-appeasement-lieberman-20121213-2baw6.html#ixzz2Est9DVea

In the latest in a series of belligerent statements about European criticism of Israeli plans for Jewish settlements, Mr Lieberman told a conference in Herzliya that international guarantees of support for Israel resembled the approach of Britain and France towards Czechoslovakia before its dismemberment by Hitler in the run up to the Second World War.

I was going to scoff at what a ridiculous comparison this was; invoking the settlements to justify it, but Czechoslovakia was essentially building settlements on the occupied Sudetenland so it's fair enough i guess.

I picked up and set down heavy objects after a 6 imperial mile jog. Wheres my 2 state solution, is-real?
is there any new info about those migrant detention camps
I’m not sure but calling them “camps” is pretty insulting to a state built by survivors of the holocaust

Crow posted:

is there any new info about those migrant detention camps

http://www.haaretz.com/news/features/erecting-a-ghost-town-in-the-desert.premium-1.483992

I’m not sure but calling them “camps” is pretty insulting to a state built by survivors of the holocaust

i'm sorry, i meant genocidal concentration camps

hmmm, makes you wonder exactly what these "people" had to do to survive a genocide in which literal millions of their brethren were not so lucky....

iwc what are you doing, nooooo stop
send african refugees on birthright trips and birthright trip takers to the camps.