4.20. Well.................................il make the website.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

keeled over trashbag, a gaggle of soiled clothing flowing outward. reaches into trashbag and adorns random article of trash--Hmmph, all ready to tackle a promising day in williamsburg

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Lol the sleek new macbook box sinking into the great morass of shit. theres n opizza boxes pictured here but im sure theyre nearby and will multiply quickly. it's not about prevention of a pizza box outbreak, thats impossible, it's more a matter of containment, in this, the gross apartment of the papa johns eating dude

i actually havent gotten papa johns in like 2-3 months. that shit was a roommate who moved outs big deal so without him around i just get chinese take out
papa johns is grose
why is there one floor board pulled out lol
hahaha i was wondering if anyone would notice that. it had been repaired before and one day the leg of my bedframe just busted through the ground as i was getting off my bed lol

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

hahaha i was wondering if anyone would notice that. it had been repaired before and one day the leg of my bedframe just busted through the ground as i was getting off my bed lol

you know it wasnt until my own corpulence began forcing furniture clear through expertly-built hardwood floors that i finally admitted to myself that i had a dangerous pizza addiction. im here for you if you need any support (not literally tho, i dont even lift) (lol)

i am very fat irl. several rhizzone posters can confirm this and probably expound on the great extent of my girth

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i am very fat irl. several rhizzone posters can confirm this and probably expound on the great extent of my girth

hmm, personal anecdotes and heresay. quite compelling

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i thought it was your drug stash spot and you pulled out a plastic bag full of drugs for the picture lol

how did you find the floor in that picture? you must be great at wheres waldo
i bet he uses that missing floor panel like the razorblade slot in an old hotel bathroom, just feeding it pizza box after pizza box until they fill up the entire structure between him and the dead hoarder in the next apt
The Republican Party is the core of the Ron Paul RLOVEution, and its principles are based on market-liberalism. Party criticism should be carried out within the Party.