marxism is too rational. rationality is some fucked up shit. etc...
[account deactivated]
that's actually the opposite of how it works in real life, where rationality is itself irrational. but yeah womens' period of 'irrationality' is their greatest strength.
Gas.
you might think we're living in a post-rational world, but nerds control everything so you're wrong
Nerds: sentimentalists, power-fantasists, obsessive collectors, elf-lovers, dungeon-masters, unrequited lovers, paragons of rationality
marxism is kewl because with its emphasis on historicism is provides the apparatus for its own historical critique. imo
What’s ahead? InvestmentNews’s Dan Jamieson sums up Grantham’s “most depressing forecast ever:” America’s long-term 3.4% annual GDP growth is ancient history. Grantham is blunt: “The U.S. GDP growth rate that we have become accustomed to for over a hundred years ... is not just hiding behind temporary setbacks. It is gone forever.”

Unfortunately, we’re in denial, accelerating the decline. Just the opposite: “Most business people (and the Fed) assume that economic growth will recover to its old rates.” Wrong: “Going forward, GDP growth (conventionally measured) for the U.S. is likely to be about only 1.4% a year, and adjusted growth about 0.9%.”

Listen closely: The American economy is on a long decline. By 2050 our GDP will be under 1% growth. We are in a downhill road race headed to zero growth while Washington, Wall Street, CEO’s and billionaires play myopic games, feigning optimism, while making matters worse.

So investors, voters, taxpayers are left alone, forced to adjust their long-term retirement plan accordingly, because this trend is certain to raise havoc in the financial markets, in consumer spending and in the job market, as we descend into zero growth hell.
Black Swan: next crash, bigger, longer than 2000 and 2008 combined

Grantham is a realist, understands human nature, personally, nationally, globally. It will probably take a global catastrophe — pandemic, famine, WWIII or a monetary system crash bigger than 2000 and 2008 combined — to awaken America: “Attitudes are sticky. We cling to the idea of the good old days with enthusiasm. When offered unpleasant ideas (or even unpleasant facts) we jump around looking for more palatable alternatives.”

Why? Americans are dreaming, in denial, trapped in a delusion: The return to 3%+ GDP growth. Politicians are even biggest dreamers: “The tech boom and bust and the following housing boom and housing and financial busts helped camouflage the recent unpleasant economic development lying below the surface: the steady and important drop in long-term U.S. growth,” warns Grantham.

Global GDP will drop, too, but far outperform America. The “bottom line for U.S. real growth,” says Grantham, “is 0.9% a year through 2030, decreasing to 0.4% from 2030 to 2050.”

The recent century-long 3.4% GDP growth is dead, never to return. Never. Accept it, bite the bullet, plan ahead, downshift retirement plans, do it now.
marxism is cool but we need to invent a new ism to get all the hipster kids to join in... i suggest faceism (marxism with a human face)
capitalism snatches defeat from the laws of victory, the markets irrationality is actually the saveing grace of those who insists on its rational character.

planning doesn't fail as gracefully (img-starving children)
kids dont like isms. isms arent cool any more. how about Marxuality, Marxliness, xMarX, Marxtime, or Marx-U-Choose
im making stuff up here but i feel it is right, and thinking is rationalist bullshit anyways
lets invent some stupid shit thats worse than capitalism that will beat it!
[account deactivated]
Kwik-E-Marx
i <3 the unscientific chaos world birthed by Marxism-Leninism

deadken posted:

kids dont like isms. isms arent cool any more. how about Marxuality, Marxliness, xMarX, Marxtime, or Marx-U-Choose

Marxtigram

JDPENterest
my thoughts are really good even if i can't articulate them despite having devoured Descartes (i ate him and his whole cartesian plane) at the tender age of 2 and being a gradsk00ler. i promise!

binary oppostiions are toatlly lame
quit it with all this communism vs. capitalism, good vs. evil nonsense, geeeez
i'm all about the trialectical dematerialism.
i'ma keep posting while reloading until someone says something cool and thought-revoking
piss hitler
hi. i'm pretty marxual, but i try to keep in touch with my hitlerine side

NoFreeWill posted:

i'ma keep posting while reloading until someone says something cool and thought-revoking

looks like youre gonna have to take a trip....to the GUN STORE *flexes bicep infinitely along a 2 dimensional axis*

Knock knock.

Who’s there?

A robot

A robot who?

A scientific one!
why the man was naked
a. he was naked lad
b.he had a buttcheek
c.buttoast
His lack of action on gun control and the continued use of drones certainly raises some questions but overall the world is more peaceful then if McCain or Romney was in office so I still think he deserves it
i choose

d. Marxism-crowism-tpaineism global revolution
lol yeah im just gonna make deliberative informed decisions based on historical precedent and objectively verifiable empirical evidence because I AM A LITERAL CHILD
epic! that, what you just posted
if that's marxism, call me a trotskyist even tho i've never read a single bit of either
i am a baby and i'm high in a castle and you have to save me...
great
thx i knew you would appreciate it, black winged friend. I need to read the Capital sometime soon.
read the bible first
i went to church every sunday you think i haven't masturbated to genesis