snipe
moar like hostile pharisees
i sincerely hope none of you have ever referred to yourself as a marxist in front of other adults
*hesitantly raises paw*
i say communist but ya i have
i used the word marxist to describe myself in a job interview recently, and it actually went over really well
lol
I've never done it because of the seizure-level douche chills I got from this one dude dude when I asked him what he did for a living and he told me he was a radical.
i tell em im a marxist communist fascist christian atheist muslim. terrorist.

stegosaurus posted:

I've never done it because of the seizure-level douche chills I got from this one dude dude when I asked him what he did for a living and he told me he was a radical.

i say it a lot, but its interesting to know that ive met you irl, even if i dont necessarily remember that specific instance

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Known as "the donald," in cerain circles (known hate sites)

animedad posted:

girls are gross. being a shut-in (but leaving to lift, of course) is the only morally and ethically correct route

fuck bitches acquire aesthetics

i have a Marxiust Tattoo And, i changed my name by deed poll to Stalin McSovietovich Antirevisionisto, and when i introduce myself to people i say, Greetings Comrade, How Are You Helping To Meet the Five-Year Plan for Grain Threshing Or Whatever, and then i Shoot them. so yeah you could say, peoplke know me as the Marxist Dude

deadken posted:

i have a Marxiust Tattoo And, i changed my name by deed poll to Stalin McSovietovich Antirevisionisto, and when i introduce myself to people i say, Greetings Comrade, How Are You Helping To Meet the Five-Year Plan for Grain Threshing Or Whatever, and then i Shoot them. so yeah you could say, peoplke know me as the Marxist Dude

thanks for the okcupid profile update

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Christmas_television_episodes
i sometimes tell people im a "leftist." i dunno. when huey and i hung out he freely told everyone "we know each other from posting on an ironic communist website, the rhizzone" and you know im not joking
he pronounced rhizzone like rhymes with rhizome and i know thats what it's punning but i always read it like rhymes with jizz-zone because of the double z. i dunno!! i dunnooo!!

TG posted:

i used the word marxist to describe myself in a job interview recently, and it actually went over really well

just a heads up: i got the job, so sometimes being a marxist works out

noice

TG posted:

just a heads up: i got the job, so sometimes being a marxist works out

congrats on your new gig as psl's new development direktor

stegosaurus posted:

i skip some of those letters & tell ppl im rad

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]