http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9749441/North-Korea-could-Kim-Jong-uns-wife-be-pregnant.html

well there's no way she could just be fat :northkorea:
Fantastic news, I wish them all the best, there’s a lot to be said for parenthood as being a good asset for political leadership. Our PM is unmarried and has no kids and a conservative politician once called her “deliberately barren” and said she couldn’t understand aussie families and there was a big uproar and kerfuffle.

But really, being a parent is the culmination of our biological destiny, what we’re designed to do as humans. Surely lacking this drive or offspring is a massive handicap in understanding the essence of the family and childrearing, the most important aspect of our society. Electing a childless person trying to plan policies for families strikes me as like hiring Cycloneboy to design bras.

Anyway congrats to the happy couple, I bet it will be better looking than kate and will's kid
do my intestinal worms count as life

Panopticon posted:

do my intestinal worms count as life

life begins at consumption

what are the chances cycloneteen is a rape baby?

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Fantastic news, I wish them all the best, there’s a lot to be said for parenthood as being a good asset for political leadership. Our PM is unmarried and has no kids and a conservative politician once called her “deliberately barren” and said she couldn’t understand aussie families and there was a big uproar and kerfuffle.

But really, being a parent is the culmination of our biological destiny, what we’re designed to do as humans. Surely lacking this drive or offspring is a massive handicap in understanding the essence of the family and childrearing, the most important aspect of our society. Electing a childless person trying to plan policies for families strikes me as like hiring Cycloneboy to design bras.

Anyway congrats to the happy couple, I bet it will be better looking than kate and will's kid

Counterpoint: the pope.

ggw posted:

what are the chances cycloneteen is a rape baby?

judging by the figures ive heard, 0.001%

Thought this was a sweet thread on Alien Quadrilogy
Alien>Alien 3>Aliens>Alien Resurrection
Alien trivia question, what is the only good thing on the Nostromo?
alien 3 > aliens? fly away, troll.
"I am pregnant with Death. In nine months, I will write another novel." - Martin Amis

wasted posted:

WRONG

aliens is a cool movie if you're five years old

wasted posted:

Alien>Predator>Aliens>Alien 3>Predators>Predator2>Aliens vs. Predator>Alien Resurrection>Aliens vs. Predator 2

predator 2 is a bizarrely bad movie. like, the predator's in it, and he's still super cool, but the movie is terrible. the dude who makes skid mark jokes and the weird anachronistic Future Gang War plot are bizarre
you'd never be able to create a Predator 2 nowadays. one benefit of the current regime of semitic monkeys running hollywood is that they never take any chances. "ok, it's a predator movie, but arnold's not in it, and it's set in the racist poopjoke future"
Alien=Aliens=Alien 3-?-Alien Resurrection (havent seen it yet)
Actually it's Alien Vs. Predator 2 (THE GAME)>Alien>Aliens and if you even watched any of that other shit i feel sorry for you
good, there needs to be a chosen one with the power to defeat the monstrous beast growing in princess kate's belly, juche always provides

swampman posted:

Alien trivia question, what is the only good thing on the Nostromo?

5 seconds remaining... anyone?? Ding! Its coffee.

Edited by swampman ()

sorry guys, it's alien 3 > prometheus > aliens > alien resurrection > alien
they are making a sequel to prometheus which doesn't make much sense but whatever
they are making a monopoly movie too though and apparently ridley scott is a producer for it so i'm not sure we're in the land of rational thought anymore

wasted posted:

aliens is a cool movie if you're five years old

but i was five years old in 1986

at least paul thomas anderson is makin' an adaptation of pynchon's inherent vice last i heard
[account deactivated]
came to teh thread to make a parasite joke and saw one already got the up votes

Goethestein posted:

predator 2 is a bizarrely bad movie. like, the predator's in it, and he's still super cool, but the movie is terrible. the dude who makes skid mark jokes and the weird anachronistic Future Gang War plot are bizarre

predator 2 is fuckin cool you assclown

predator 2 doesn't have arnold in it and it is therefore shit

ggw posted:

predator 2 doesn't have arnold in it and it is therefore shit

alien3 is really good, watch the director's cut

diamond_galas posted:

alien3 is really good, watch the director's cut

Ah, the only truly memorable scene i the one guy giving a speech on how there is no alien, and then gets dragged through the ceiling, and the one guy just utters the perfect "......Fuck!".

the gist of alien3 is ripley is a joan of arc type figure and the alien is a metaphor for HIV
hahaha i get the reference even though i use adblock plus

diamond_galas posted:

the gist of alien3 is ripley is a joan of arc type figure and the alien is a metaphor for HIV

I thought Ripley was the Soviet Union, and the Alien was Radical Islam and the setting was Afghanistan and in the end the U.S. wins