I went to fed ex to app and there were like 30 of us and they rounded us and a manager who was basically alec baldwin in glen gary came out and gave a long speech about how he loved watching chuck liddel fight on his big screen tv and then at the end was like oh and the union just re negotiated you need to work for a year for benefits now so i left. bye. u can tell this was byush years by the part about chuck liddelll.
fedex isn't union.... ur lying

Keven posted:

I went to fed ex to app and there were like 30 of us and they rounded us and a manager who was basically alec baldwin in glen gary came out and gave a long speech about how he loved watching chuck liddel fight on his big screen tv and then at the end was like oh and the union just re negotiated you need to work for a year for benefits now so i left. bye. u can tell this was byush years by the part about chuck liddelll.

lol i used to work at ups and that happened like two months after i started working there it owned because the union used it to bargain for another $1/hr for themselves it totally fucked over all the students and people that needed insurance

it was probably ups or something i dont rmember
That said, you called me a deliberate liar, which is not true. Put that guy in ifap asap or im done.
sig test