Why are white liberals so upset that this movie has the word nigger in it?
from the previews i was under the impression that conservatives were going to hate it more what with the black dude killing white ppl
Powered by Neo-LF, a Post-Publishing engine built with Django CMS, DjangoBB, Zinnia, and dozens of smaller Django apps
I don't understand why they made a fictional movie where they make a jazz guitarist into a black man who kills white ppl
samuel l jackson plays a servant named stephen

excellent scriptwriting
why do scriptwriters put all those novelistic coloring words in their stage directions, it's not like the audience is ever going to read them
someone should devise a precise mathematical notation for facial expressions so the actors don't have to put up with all this interpretive bullshit

ggw posted:

Why are white liberals so upset that this movie has the word nigger in it?

BECAUSE THEY CANT SAY IT! BECAUSE I CANT SAY IT! I WANNA SAY IT! I WANNA SAY IT SO BAD PLEASE LET ME SAY IT

"Don't remind us of what our ancestors used to be like! it's disrespectful to white people to say nigger!"

aerdil posted:

excellent scriptwriting

the weinsteins submitted it for oscar consideration

littlegreenpills posted:

why do scriptwriters put all those novelistic coloring words in their stage directions, it's not like the audience is ever going to read them

littlegreenpills posted:

Hi I know the answer to this. well bye.

I watched Louis Theroux’s return to the Phelps family last night and it was hilarious seeming these ridiculous people go to college campuses and watch the “cream” of America’s liberal youth come up to challenge them in the most pathetic ways (“I’m gay, does that mean I’m going to hell?” uh, yeah) and then walk away crying

littlegreenpills posted:

most dont I dont think, tarantino basically just pretends he is writing a book and the the actors have to put up with reading 500 pages of that shit for their dialogue

is his sidekick rreally named schultz lol
urgh this is going to suck just like his last movie

inglorious bastards was the worst piece of pro-Israel propaganda i've ever seen at the movies
dont start fucker

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

urgh this is going to suck just like his last movie

inglorious bastards was the worst piece of pro-Israel propaganda i've ever seen at the movies

worse than that, it doesnt even work as an actual revenge movie. each group of protagonists ends up killing the OTHER group's bad guy, like Strangers on a Train but without actually having met up or collaborated with each other about it. theres no emotional catharsis. it also portrays Hitler in a negative light

littlegreenpills posted:

someone should devise a precise mathematical notation for facial expressions so the actors don't have to put up with all this interpretive bullshit

How about these http://alltheragefaces.com/

littlegreenpills posted:

someone tried to do this for dance, short story it worked so well that he had to be killed and his secret suppressed. luckily I have recovered his works and applied them to myself *dances to dream pop in the most awkward way imaginable staring at u the entire time*

are those script caps actually real holyh shit
[account deactivated]

White people spend a lot of time being offended on the behalf of others because the token minority isn't educated enough to know how or why to be offended
the word is offensive because it is a signifier of past, current and future human atrocities committed against africans. it is not an empty signifier as you imply; assigning value to the word based on what white liberals transcribe to it is a perverse ahistorical understanding of socioeconomic and racial relations--it's akin to claiming racism has ended in the 21st century alongside advocating "color blind" ideology

congratulations it's the 21st century, slavery has ended and kanye is wearing a skirt: being racist as hell is now permitted.

ggw posted:

White people spend a lot of time being offended on the behalf of others because the token minority isn't educated enough to know how or why to be offended

black people get plenty offended at white people calling them niggers thank you

stegosaurus posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

someone tried to do this for dance, short story it worked so well that he had to be killed and his secret suppressed. luckily I have recovered his works and applied them to myself *dances to dream pop in the most awkward way imaginable staring at u the entire time*

ahahahaha

drwhat posted:

are those script caps actually real holyh shit

http://twcguilds.com/assets/screenplay/django/screenplay.pdf

Quentin Tarantino says, "storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business"

Quentin Tarantino *yawn*
the director is really ugly, i cant watch that movie
Geoffery's Moovie Rearview: San Quentin Derechio watches dave chapel/yohan wayne mashups and thinks "letsa make-ah movie"

Meursault posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

How about these http://alltheragefaces.com/

~i memed a meme in time gone byyyy~

[account deactivated]
anne hathaway was incredible. imo