http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/

Days later, the Sandy Hook Massacre, the iconic slaughter of twenty small children, is now looking like a terrorist attack, not a “murder suicide.” Was “lone gunman” Adam Lanza a “patsy,” the same word Lee Harvey Oswald used to describe himself before being “silenced” in November 1963?

Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.”

Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.”

The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

A “fall guy” is another word for “patsy.”

Harris, citing the flood of inconsistencies in the “cover story,” pointed out the following, “The facts are now becoming obvious. This is another case where Israel has chosen violence and terrorism where their bullying in Washington has failed. Israel believes the US “threw them under the bus,” particularly after the recent Gaza war, allowing Israel to be humiliated in the United Nations. Their response was to stage a terror attack, targeting America in the most hideous and brutal way possible, in fact, an Israeli “signature attack,” one that butchers children, one reminiscent of the attacks that killed so many children in Gaza?”

Washington is terrified of Israel, their powerful lobby and its relationship with organized crime. Now, a key former Senator, Chuck Hagel, who has helped expose this fact, is likely to be nominated as the secretary of defense, despite vocal protests from Israel.

Today, Israeli news gave further credence to Harris’ analysis when they issued the following statements regarding the probable nomination of Hegel:

“Chuck Hagel’s statements and actions regarding Israel have raised serious concerns for many Americans who care about Israel,” said the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) Executive Director, Matt Brooks. “The Jewish community and every American who supports a strong US-Israel relationship have cause for alarm if the president taps Hagel for such an important post.”

“The appointment of Chuck Hagel would be a slap in the face for every American who is concerned about the safety of Israel,” he asserted

Citing a 2006 interview with Hegel, the news continued, “The political reality is…that the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here. I have always argued against some of the dumb things they do because I don’t think it’s in the interest of Israel. I just don’t think it’s smart for Israel.”

Hagel also said he didn’t think he had ever signed one of the letters the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) regularly circulates to demonstrate support for Israel or tough stands against parties such as Iran.

“I didn’t sign the letter because it was a stupid letter…I’m not an Israeli senator, I’m a United States senator.”

During his interview today, Mike Harris explained his rationale for looking to Israel as responsible for Sandy Hook, saying “This is exactly what Israel did in Norway; the political party that voted sanctions against Israel was retaliated against by a “lone gunman” who killed 77 children. This is what Israel always does, they go after the children. It is what they do in Gaza every day. It is what was done in Norway. It is what happened at Sandy Hook. Nobody buys the “lone gunman” story anymore, not with the Gabby Giffords’ shooting, not with the Aurora “Batman” shooting, certainly not with Breveik, and certainly not in Connecticut.”

After Harris’ broadcast, key members of the military and law enforcement community contacted Veterans Today in full support of Harris’ analysis.

One three star general is quoted as saying, “Harris hit the nail right on the head and it is about time someone spoke up.”

somebody had to say what we were all thinking.

hey posted:

somebody had to say what we were all thinking.

ggw posted:

After Harris’ broadcast, key members of the military and law enforcement community contacted Veterans Today in full support of Harris’ analysis.

One three star general is quoted as saying, “Harris hit the nail right on the head and it is about time someone spoke up.”

A highly placed intelligence agent said, "Harris is finally exposing Israel's dirty little secret." One president agreed, "Everything Harris says is true." Israel itself was quoted as saying, "You got us. Caught us red-handed"

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/armed-civilians-do-not-stop-mass-shootings
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/mass-shootings-investigation

Do Armed Civilians Stop Mass Shooters? Actually, No.
—By Mark Follman

In the wake of the unthinkable massacre in Connecticut, pro-gun ideologues are once again calling for ordinary citizens to arm themselves as a solution to mass shootings. If only the principal at Sandy Hook Elementary School had possessed a M-4 assault rifle she could've stopped the killer, they say. This latest twist on a long-running argument isn't just absurd on its face; there is no evidence to support it. As I reported recently in our in-depth investigation, not one of the 62 mass shootings in the United States over the last 30 years has been stopped this way. More broadly, attempts by armed civilians to intervene in shooting rampages are rare—and are successful even more rarely. (Two people who tried it in recent years were gravely wounded or killed.) And law enforcement overwhelmingly hates the idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_High_School_shooting
http://www.davekopel.com/2a/othwr/principal&gun.htm

Vice Principal Joel Myrick held his Colt .45 point blank to the high school boy's head. Last week, he told me what it was like. "I said 'why are you shooting my kids?' He said it was because nobody liked him and everything seemed hopeless," Myrick said. "Then I asked him his name. He said 'you know me, Mr. Myrick. Remember? I gave you a discount on your pizza delivery last week."

The shooter was Luke Woodham. On that day in 1997, Woodham slit his mother's throat then grabbed a .30-30 lever action deer rifle. He packed the pockets of his trench coat with ammo and headed off to Pearl High School, in Pearl, Miss.

The moment Myrick heard shots, he ran to his truck. He unlocked the door, removed his gun from its case, removed a round of bullets from another case, loaded the gun and went looking for the killer. "I've always kept a gun in the truck just in case something like this ever happened," said Myrick, who has since become Principal of Corinth High School, Corinth, Miss.

Woodham knew cops would arrive before too long, so he was all business, no play. No talk of Jesus, just shooting and reloading, shooting and reloading. He shot until he heard sirens, and then ran to his car. His plan, authorities subsequently learned, was to drive to nearby Pearl Junior High School and shoot more kids before police could show up.

But Myrick foiled that plan. He saw the killer fleeing the campus and positioned himself to point a gun at the windshield. Woodham, seeing the gun pointed at his head, crashed the car. Myrick approached the killer and confronted him. "Here was this monster killing kids in my school, and the minute I put a gun to his head he was a kid again," Myrick said.

gun control efforts are always spearheaded by Zionist 1%ers, in order to sabotage the election chances of genuine leftists, weaken the populace, and to create more sitting-duck fodder for the victimization industry, the Jewish lobby's bread and butter
I was listening to some propaganda news commercial thing and they were talking about the shooting. The lady was talking about how we can't stand around and do nothing about in response to the shooting and then straight up said, "Well.. you can't really do anything against a madman wanting to commit horrific acts of violence, but that's no reason not to ban guns."
Stuff like that is just fueling dumb ass rednecks to stock pile tons of guns and ammunition. Two dumb ass rednecks that work for us both bought ARs and bought over 1,000 rounds a piece lmao
Yesterday, it was reported that Adam Lanza studied photos of guns and obliterated virtual victims in violent video games for hours on end, alone in his windowless basement den.

Lanza, 20, especially liked “Call of Duty” — a wartime role-playing game where participants use high-powered assault rifles, machine guns and other weapons to slaughter scores of people, according to a published report.

And the basement walls were covered with military- and weaponry-themed posters, said one of the home’s few visitors.

“It was a beautiful house but he lived in the basement. I always thought that was strange,” said plumber Peter Wlasuk, who did work on the house and saw Lanza’s subterranean lair, The Sun newspaper of Britain reported.

“They had one poster of every piece of military equipment the US ever made,” Wlasuk said.
call of duty is really gross but it's also sort of wildly appropriate; it's like "yeah it's sick as hell that people are playing a detailed murder simulator explicitly modeled on present day imperialist actions, but dammit all if i don't feel totally validated as a nominal leftist"
when the 9/11 truth movement started i had two reactions. the first was "the US government does enough evil shit that you don't have to invent stories about it". the second was "if you really believed that the government did 9/11 then why are you blogging about it instead of people's war or whatever". then i put two and two together and realized.... why am i not doing people's war? since then i became a commander in the naxalite forests.
lol if you accept the official version of 9/11
one of the only two lf threads i ever posted was about how unfair people are to truthers and how totally counterproductive it is for a leftist viewpoint to join in on the hate and that's an opinion i will still stand behind even if it was a pretty shitty thread
the iconic slaughter of twenty small children,
you can ask questions about the official story of 9-11 without believing in hologram planes or even controlled demolitions.

hth

HenryKrinkle posted:

you can ask questions about the official story of 9-11 without believing in hologram planes or even controlled demolitions.

hth

not in polite society tho. van jones got ran outta town for a tenuous connection to a "let it happen" theory

Lol @ thinking your family wont be murdered
i've never read PressTV comments before, but it's nice to see muslims and christians finding common ground

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

the iconic slaughter of twenty small children,

the ironic slaughter of twenty small children,

[account deactivated]
Today, Israeli news gave further credence to Harris’ analysis when they issued the following statements regarding the probable nomination of Hegel:

“Chuck Hagel’s statements and actions regarding Israel have raised serious concerns for many Americans who care about Israel,” said the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) Executive Director, Matt Brooks. “The Jewish community and every American who supports a strong US-Israel relationship have cause for alarm if the president taps Hagel for such an important post.”

“The appointment of Chuck Hagel would be a slap in the face for every American who is concerned about the safety of Israel,” he asserted

Citing a 2006 interview with Hegel, the news continued, “The political reality is…that the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here. I have always argued against some of the dumb things they do because I don’t think it’s in the interest of Israel. I just don’t think it’s smart for Israel.”

Crow posted:

that's funny. it's not actually that guy, but that's his name. haha

drwhat posted:

Crow posted:

actually.... *consults wall covered in taped-up index cards* welcome... welcome to the rhizzone.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

Crow posted:

Good shit.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

mr crow

i had to google this because this mexican internet blocks youtube and skype

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

mr crow

i'm o'rielly i'm gay, i'm gay, ok

some idiot jerkoff on my fb posted a picture of the Children of the Bomb from Beneath the Planet of the Apes with the caption "Future NRA meeting" and i had to remind them that those were the only humans on Earth who were able to avoid complete enslavement by the apes lol
lol haha then i gave him a side kick a good 5 feet into the air and put on my sunglasses. I did a good thing for my neighborhood that day. Lol
[account deactivated]