welcome to the forum comrayd
http://www.revleft.com/vb/hello-im-fire-t175051/index.html

MadMedico posted:

Welcome, I have Asperger's as well, glad to have you with us.
As for myself I am a 28 year old special ed teacher from Jacksonville. Ironically, I myself also have asperger's syndrome. I'm a gamer, both video games and also tabletop role-playing games. I have an interest in science fiction, fantasy, and horror. I also have leftist view points and I am consistently let down by the liberalism that the American political parties and American media and intellectual culture embodies. I used to post on Something Awful though I've been taking a break and just lurking for now as the admins there have been unsympathetic to the leftist community, especially since shutting down Laissez's Fair.
Right now I am in a LARP troupe that does World of Darkness games. Mage is my favorite. I also like Dungeons and Dragons.

As for video games, I've been playing The Sims, assorted MMOs, Diablo 3, and Bioware games.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the speed at which that thread diverted into video game chat was astounding

discipline posted:

haha wow maggot master posts in teh pink forum???

he did for a while but i think he quickly got run out?

George gets aroused during a TSA patdown. Bania steals a joke from Jerry's Twitter. Kramer falls in love with "the rare female cabbie."
the other day a cab almost hit me and i was like "FUCK YOU." i then saw that it was a hot chick and iw as still like "fuck that person" but it was also surprising.

and arousing
I'M LUSTIN HERE
i like that Fire still needs to post threads asking people how to respond to basic idiotic republican dogma after having posted on leftist webforums for 10 years
nothing funnier than people who go on D&D or any forum really like "help, this guy I was arguing with made a point I couldn't respond to, help me argue!" god forbid you actually reevaluate your beliefs rather than rely on other people to think for you.
any ideas what Marx would say about gun control? need the answer in 30 minutes, tia
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

swirlsofhistory posted:

any ideas what Marx would say about gun control? need the answer in 30 minutes, tia

marx would say that guns are the "yeaaaah buddy" of the oppressed creature
[account deactivated]

swirlsofhistory posted:

“Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary. My n igga” - Karl Marx (source: Address of the Central Committee to the Communist League: London, March 1850)

"

http://www.revleft.com/vb/showpost.php?p=2510465&postcount=3

Now i want to start making a couple posts over there and every once in a while make reference to a conversation we had back in the LF days.
[account deactivated]
The unplanned congregation of the Internet's greatest Leftist minds who would repeatedly pay $10 for the privilege to post asinine phrases like "if man had gun this not happen," "gay cum daddies" or "baquack obamailure." Its more politically active members might spend an afternoon leading an agitprop invasion of another board on SomethingAwful.com, turning one of their more legible college papers into a photoessay, or even humiliating conservative political cartoonists by giving them attention.
we should start recruiting in third positionist forums i.m.o.

babyhueypnewton posted:

god forbid you actually reevaluate your beliefs rather than rely on other people to think for you.

img - marx - engels - lenin - stalin - mao

deadken posted:

we should start recruiting in third positionist forums i.m.o.

we are a third forum positionist

ggw posted:

As for myself I am a 28 year old special ed teacher from Jacksonville. Ironically, I myself also have asperger's syndrome. I'm a gamer, both video games and also tabletop role-playing games. I have an interest in science fiction, fantasy, and horror. I also have leftist view points and I am consistently let down by the liberalism that the American political parties and American media and intellectual culture embodies. I used to post on Something Awful though I've been taking a break and just lurking for now as the admins there have been unsympathetic to the leftist community, especially since shutting down Laissez's Fair.

ur not from jacksonville, i am jacksonville

swampman posted:

turning one of their more legible college papers into a photoessay

RevLeft is in urgent need of donations! Help to fill this months financing gap.

Goal amount for this month: 200 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

BadNewzKennels posted:

RevLeft is in urgent need of donations! Help to fill this months financing gap.

Goal amount for this month: 200 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

MadMedico posted:

[account deactivated]