pro bro kelly snipe

Edited by hey ()

thirdplace posted:

i logged onto facebook today to see that two good college friends and one ex-girlfriend all got engaged last night

i logged onto mine to see that a college weedbro and his 500lb evil girlfiend started an engagement/marriage blog called "This Is Love" and ive been trying to kill myself ever since

discipline posted:

what's the point of ever being in any relationship, ever, when all you're bound to do is hurt people you care about and love

i know right?

brochat: posting from a chalet in the french alps. merry christmas helots
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I'm spending my whole birthday alone

yeah but you're coming to montreal for new years so everything balances out.

discipline posted:

what's the point of ever being in any relationship, ever, when all you're bound to do is hurt people you care about and love

you answered your question right there

i was about to make a movie in undergrad (because back then i didnt give 2 shits about class) making an end-dated relationship as an allegory for mortality. i had a few awesome kiarosatami references but of course my piece of shit producer couldnt get the equipment and editors in line to actually start shooting.

my gf at the time, with whom i was in such a relationship with, was pretty annoyed at me about it. we broke up a lil while later and are really good friends now.

tl;dr:
my first few relationships were expiration dating, and i think it stunted my emotional growth somewhat. it made being dumped for the first time in my mid-to-late twenties pretty crippling. good thing ill always have bros and coke to make things right
wtf is expiration dating
its kinda like a single-serving friend
its what happened to me in college when i dated someone with whom long term prospects didnt seem so nice and they/i graduate in a different class. it's like taking an emotional loan from the love/sex bank.

p much you say you're done at X date and move on with life.
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

wtf is expiration dating

its when you have to get home from the club before your car turns back into a pumpkin

ah okay that makes sense i assumed it was a phrase coined by goatstein to refer to when his credit card subscription runs out for trannycamslutsxxx.com
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I'm spending my whole birthday alone

Good shit.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
gimme all ur friend's addresses and illl hunt em down one by one so u can spend it alone, i will do this for you tpaine, my thanks for being a good comedy poster on this small little forum of ours
Expiration dating seems really wack. Ofc I'm straight edge so I have a somewhat shall we say more refined, more noble perspective on intimacy. And life in general.

discipline posted:

relationships r kool

[account deactivated]
im so flattered you should call what we have 'love' tpaine. i thought you just paid me for the spankings and strictly business
you're suppose to eat your mcribs tpaine, not do.... that..
nah. it only adds padding & decreases pain. imma guna have to wear my arm out to compensate
i just leave expired shit in the refrigerator for ages
[account deactivated]
i had an okay idea for a joke about baby brits what goes like 'chav knicked me mobile' but it didnt work out
tpainne iwc just updated his facebook to say that he saw a 5 ft goanna in his back yard
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i wonder how many australian babies that thing is going 2 eat or carry off tonite
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

oi, look, it's a big, five footah! and she's gotta baby in her jaws! that's a walloping one thousand pound per square inch jaw pressah! that baby, i reckon it belongs to my neighbors neil and beckah...she's probably dead already, crushed by the teeth or stricken by all the bacteria in its mouth...haha, i wouldn't wanna be heah right now!

i got some pics i'll see if i can upload them

they've got massive claws for climbing trees and the've been known to try and climb little kids (by accident....apparently) and make a bit of a mess of them

lol so the new Obama DId 9/11 page I made got liked by a woman in Pakistan who's banner image is I PROTEST against respect of our beloved prophet muhammed.

im probably going to prison aren't i?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i got some pics i'll see if i can upload them

they've got massive claws for climbing trees and the've been known to try and climb little kids (by accident....apparently) and make a bit of a mess of them

dont worry about it i already found the footage of ur encounter