hey, merry Christmas

feliz navigames
It's looking a lot like Christmas here at the rhizzone, in that it is very White
im sick with a cold and alone right now. cheers.
also still writing an essay for school
i'm sick but not alone hth
feel pretty miserable, not gonna lie.
i also really need to go back to having no friends so i can read more marx, having a social life brings more drama than it's worth, if there's someone out there reading this considering making a friend or leaving the house, don't do it.
i just got home i am gonna take a cat nap then do cocaine. it's snowing. WHITE CHRISTMAS in more ways (three) than one
merry christmas and may your platters be full of snow from the sky or earth :- )
just got back from my annual trip to church. still boring as hell. merry krissmas all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKOF6rntUg&t=6m20s
before tpaine
oh hay this is from your fellow aussie, iwc

everyone is always two weeks early with this shit, also easter
i just ate a bunch of pork, baked cookies and took some mdma
merry xmas world

watching TRAPPED IN PARADISE, blowin on obama kush
today is a celebration of the birth of yeshu (may his name and memory be obliterated), the non-existent bastard rape baby of a roman soldier who would go on to found a death cult that would kill countless millions and wipe out a millennium of human progress

and remember, think twice before you drink this holiday season! always plan your way home ahead of time
Smoking big weed, dirty sprite in my lap, its a wonderful life on the screen.

swirlsofhistory posted:

today is a celebration of the birth of yeshu (may his name and memory be obliterated)

-docevil

ahhh tipsy o'clock on christmas afternoon after lunch. time for this gathering of middle class brits and australians to turn to their favourite bonding conversation: slagging off Americans
"IWC stop running off to the computer and come down and be social"

i'm real sorry mum but i can't stomach this dumbass gun control debate you're having right now. I don't have the energy to explore the nuances of the issue and i don't have the patience to nod in agreement with everyone's liberal truisms.
have you considered trolling
this is the worst Christmas ever. my wife picked a fight with her mother at 10pm tonight, Christmas Eve, so now we're disinvited, there's nothing fit to cook in the house and we will have to have dinner at Swiss Chalet tomorrow
im workin on cleaning up reports that several genuinely competent people brought on as substitutes for me couldnt do in a few months time while i was at grad skool. alone in my girlfriends bed as she's visiting to see her folks in a different state for a few days

beats my thanksgiving at least.
my christmas gift came this year with tame impala's lonerism, so im good.

gyrofry posted:

there's no honour in trolling your family on christmas afternoon

My parents were playing Battleship for some reason and got bored so they came to my room and we all got stoned.

Merry Christmas. I hope those of you having not so nice holidays have good things come to you soon.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

gyrofry posted:

there's no honour in trolling your family on christmas afternoon

we just did the present-handing ritual (i don a santa hat and hand them out every year) and i got some really thoughtful presents and now feel guilty about being an emo moper

i decided to stay in smoke a heck ton of weed and watch bad santa. saving all my money so i have 50 dollars for beer and 100 for cocaine for my xmas party tomorrow. i bought no one a present this year and received no presents. waiting on my roommate to pick up a spicy chicken sandwich from crown fried chicken. christmas is fuckin rad.
[account deactivated]
^^ best muslin ever ^^
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

"IWC stop running off to the computer and come down and be social"

i'm real sorry mum but i can't stomach this dumbass gun control debate you're having right now. I don't have the energy to explore the nuances of the issue and i don't have the patience to nod in agreement with everyone's liberal truisms.

on the bright side this year ill get to actually agree with my extended relatives about something for the first time ever instead of getting mad about Racism all day. and all it took was 20 dead kids

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]