[account deactivated]
what do envision this "final resting place" to be exacty?

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

d'no, m8. emajine it won't be six feet undar. CRIKEY!

by the time you guys snap and do start shooting up goldman sachs et al it will be much too little much too late but still fun
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

the anals of history

lol

Anals.
goat, poutine is not "fries with gravy" you barbarian. poutine is, in one form, french fries with large squeaky cheese curds and gravy.
what do peeps think of the viability of civil disobedience tactics against Atos, the private company who are assessing disability benefit claims in the UK with the express goal of reducing payments massively and sending people in wheelchairs or with debilitating psychological disorders out on their bikes to seek employment? i mean clogging up the system with thousands of spurious claims until they all give up

littlegreenpills posted:

what do peeps think of the viability of civil disobedience tactics against Atos, the private company who are assessing disability benefit claims in the UK with the express goal of reducing payments massively and sending people in wheelchairs or with debilitating psychological disorders out on their bikes to seek employment? i mean clogging up the system with thousands of spurious claims until they all give up

you'd go to jail for fraud the second they realized something was up.

getfiscal posted:

goat, poutine is not "fries with gravy" you barbarian. poutine is, in one form, french fries with large squeaky cheese curds and gravy.

wow. fine french cuisine, that you can get by accident at dennys. le barfo

Goethestein posted:

wow. fine french cuisine, that you can get by accident at dennys. le barfo

goat... you gotta trust me... it's good.

getfiscal posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

even if I use my real details and just mail in several thousand identical applications

littlegreenpills posted:

even if I use my real details and just mail in several thousand identical applications

dude you can go to jail for like smirking near a cop or some shit, don't be a hero!!!!!!!!

littlegreenpills posted:

how about clogging up their faces with knives

littlegreenpills posted:

getfiscal posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

surely with some creativity you could do this w/fake applications and untraceably, unless they have timestamped cctv captures on her majesty's royal postboxes already over there

i get the feeling those ladies dont actually want to be kissed by me
hey girl i like your bangs. look like an earwig or some shit.

getfiscal posted:

dope negs bro, we should hang out naked, no gay shit

*reveals tshirt, on which is written:*
Ill punch you guys for voting for obama, Nuff said.
i find cheek stickers NOt pleasign to the aestheTIC
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Notice he says - had to. So, not necessarily a crime.

swampman posted:

Notice he says - had to. So, not necessarily a crime.

Depends if it was George Zimmerman "had to" or Stalin had to.

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

thats rape

[account deactivated]
you threw food at vito and that's gotta be resolved
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
melfi
more like milfy am i rite
lorraine bracco delivers her lines oddly slow, either that or she has a speech impediment

peepaw posted:

lorraine bracco delivers her lines oddly slow, either that or she has a speech impediment

i thought it was weird at first too but i think it's meant to reflect her having a profession where words should be precise and considered

[account deactivated]

peepaw posted:

i thought it was weird at first too but i think it's meant to reflect her having a profession where words should be precise and considered

she does it in every role though not just dr milfy

[account deactivated]