huey
lookin like a shoo-in for the hue. bout time we had a marxist running things round here.
i vote that we form an iroquois league
bhpn slept with third world prostitutes. cycloneboy would never do that. i know who i'm voting for

deadken posted:

bhpn slept with third world prostitutes. cycloneboy would never do that. i know who i'm voting for

so then that puts bhpn at 6 votes. mods? that's at least 60% of the forum population

i hope you win huey!! this forum needs more serious discussion !!!!
when huey and i get elected the rhizzone's true powerbrokers will both reside in the nations' capital where we'll hold lots of high level meetings in soviet generals jackets to discuss the latest posting trends. influence is definitely shifting away from the nyc cabal... i'm outlining a 5-year plan already

Edited by ilmdge ()

is ilmidge a babe irl
i vote deadken as much as i'm tempted to vote cycloneboy....... but you know the latter will just end up sad and pathetic rather than the recipe for glorious disaster it could be

Goethestein posted:

is ilmidge a babe irl

wow, i love it when i pass, thanks mate

nothing will happen unless you vote huey. huey will actually do something. nothing good, but something
[account deactivated]
i vote cycloneboy becasue i am also a fan of iowa state cyclones atheltics
baby huey p newtonz
deadken
vote for me, fuckers. all your dreams, realised. all your ambitions, fulfilled. all your neuroses, brought to their apotheosis
dont vote for bhpn. not because he slept with a third world prostitute, but because he was Boring and Unaesthetic about a True Houellebecq Moment
dead ken is the bourgeois among us. he will roll us up in his jew crack pipe and smoke us while banging untold scores of british prostitutes. do not vote for him! if you must participate in this sham, vote for ABK. anyone but ken
i vote huey b/c he will probably ifap the most people
[account deactivated]
this is a vote for huey
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
huey
word
huey, though i know he will show me no mercy
B h p n
pos my neg trot hole
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you're all trained to my new fyad lite cocaine forum called the fryzone
come on lil ugly mane, you got this
i voted for me. just to be clear. all those posts were a vote for me. & as a multiple system we insist they all be counted individually
oh, if multiple systems get multiple votes, then i should get fifteen. ever since i murdered my gran i've been gaining a new personality every 1-2 months.

Cycloneboy posted:

oh, if multiple systems get multiple votes, then i should get fifteen. ever since i murdered my gran i've been gaining a new personality every 1-2 months.

discipline, i voted for cycloneboy but he's clearly not mentally fit for the job. better postpone appointing him until he sorts things out. get help, zyklonboi

getfiscal posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

discipline, i voted for cycloneboy but he's clearly not mentally fit for the job. better postpone appointing him until he sorts things out. get help, zyklonboi

mental illness is well-established to be an optimal trait for mods of the Laissez's Faire forums.

baby huey - 9
cycloneboy - 6
deadken -4

other dudes - don't care
getfiscal withdrew his vote. im gonna assume it went to me. thank you, loyal peons
get ready b*tches, i just found my struggle session post.