:awesome:
Black And White Photo Of An Old Dude Whose Work Or Acts Of Political Violence You Like Krew Represent
Crew 42

Edited by ilmdge ()

sup
crews are becoming irrelevant due to the gentrification of this board
I'm a dog

deadken posted:

Black And White Photo Of An Old Dude Whose Work Or Acts Of Political Violence You Like Krew Represent

ur cefte lol

my heads not as shiny
[account deactivated]
glue sniff souljas still running things, rest in peace mistersix
what happened 2 mister6
[account deactivated]
yep
i belong to both the dog krew and to the obamavatarailures

tpaine posted:

Knights Who Say "Neh!" will nevah die

I dont want to be in a crew with Goatstein, can we have a basset hound av crew? or an actual dog you actually own and happens to be sleeping next to you on the couch right now as you post av crew? cos I'd fit in fine n dandy

elias posted:

I'm a dog

i wanna be part of dog crew.

deadken posted:

i'm just gonna start posting pictures of little known places when i have nothing to say

Windhoek, Namibia

i remember playing guess the city a lot in olde lf, that was fun. i'd always post windhoek because people would assume it was in canada or wherever
abidjan was another cool one
Khujand (formerly Leninabad) Tadjik S.S.R, believed to be close to the site of Alexander the Great's furthest established settlement from home.

I often wonder what his men would be thinking once the got to this point
i knew a schism was inevitable. i did not expect it to come so swiftly

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Khujand (formerly Leninabad) Tadjik S.S.R, believed to be close to the site of Alexander the Great's furthest established settlement from home.

pella to khujand and new york to LA are both about the same distance, ~2450 miles. of course Alex had a lot of water routes.

Dog avatar crew
prez krew

swampman posted:

pella to khujand and new york to LA are both about the same distance, ~2450 miles. of course Alex had a lot of water routes.

But just imagine what it would have felt like….the possibilities of an unknown and limitless earth.

Instead, science has reduced everything on this planet to contemptible familiarity.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I always thought that was a mouse swampman

Its a bat.

swampman posted:

discipline posted:
I always thought that was a mouse swampman
Its a bat.

lies, it's clearly a psychotic mouse

swampman posted:

But just imagine what it would have felt like….the possibilities of an unknown and limitless earth.

Instead, science has reduced everything on this planet to contemptible familiarity.

considering how india went, even by khujand i imagine they were already quite thoroughly sick of alex's shit and wanted to go home but mr big had to make more unsustainable conquests of technologically inferior peoples first so nope

why do you think any one place on the earth was technologically inferior in any meaningful sense to any other place in the year 300 fucking BC
http://www.ohmidog.com/2012/01/14/jan-14-national-dress-up-your-pet-day/

littlegreenpills posted:

why do you think any one place on the earth was technologically inferior in any meaningful sense to any other place in the year 300 fucking BC

alex perfected the phalanx (which had only been invented in philip's reign) which became the most effective military unit of the next three centuries. he also had an actual military that trained constantly and was filled with veterans. he also had the first decent catapults, and also had a very fast moving army, thanks in part to greek navy. in india alexander was basically up against intransigent hill tribes.

Edited by swampman ()

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34810209/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/laminated-linen-protected-alexander-great/

swampman posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

alex perfected the phalanx (which had only been invented in philip's reign) which became the most effective military unit of the next three centuries. he also had an actual military that trained constantly and was filled with veterans. in india alexander was basically up against intransigent hill tribes.

that';s not technology tho that's doctrine. things in your brain thats beahviours and that you could literally change just by thinking different and doing different things aren't technolgoy. technology is stuff made out of metal and wood and things

also forget the catapults you big aspielord technoboner. they aint shit w/o killer logistics and morale. tha best armies are not whoever has the coolest toys sry. except the US army. and even then not really